Practical Radio Engineering and Telemetry for Industry
by David Bailey
English | 2003 | ISBN: 0750658037 | 320 pages | PDF | 6,1 MB
Instrumentation and control, and electrical power engineering are increasingly reliant on radio-based communication technology. This is a comprehensive book covering the essentials of telemetry and radio communications.
It explains the principles of telemetry and radio communications, describes their application and equips you with the skills to analyse, specify and debug telemetry and radio communications systems.
Key issues addressed in this book are:
- how to design and install radio (wireless) links
- apply latest satellite technologies to your telemetry system
- how to design and install microwave links
- troubleshoot telemetry communications problems
- tips, tricks and traps with radio links