Chris Jones, Mark Brindle, "The Digital Filmmaking Handbook: The definitive guide to digital filmmaking"
ISBN: 1623650763 | 2014 | EPUB | 224 pages | 10 MB
Part of the perennially best-selling Quercus Digital Photography series, this comprehensive guide features everything you need to know to make a digital film, from conception to finished product.
Using clear, step-by-step instruction, The Digital Filmmaking Handbook concisely illustrates the technical and creative challenges of digital filmmaking for novices and professionals alike, spanning topics from conception to execution:
- Planning a shoot: how to make a storyboard
- Set preparation: dressing and lighting a set
- Principal photography: filming with HD and DSLR cameras-including the latest advice on equipment, accessories, and software
- Advanced editing: software and practices
- Post-production: digital effects and
Packed with tips and tricks to develop both your creative vision and your technical know-how, The Digital Filmmaking Handbook is the ultimate resource for all your filmmaking needs.