Arthur E. Jongsma, L. Mark Peterson, William P. McInnis, David J. Berghuis, "The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner"
English | ISBN: 0471459801 | 2003 | PDF | 398 pages | 8,6 MB
The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Second Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
* Organized around 33 main presenting problems that range from blended family problems and children of divorce to ADHD, attachment disorder, academic problems, and speech and language disorders
* Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
* Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnostic categories in The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition
* Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA