28 SAT Math Lessons to Improve Your Score in One Month - Advanced Course: For Students Currently Scoring Above 600 in SAT Math and Want to Score 800 by
English | November 21, 2014 | ISBN: 1481019333 | ASIN: B00PZ9EZQG | 391 Pages | EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF (Converted) | 17 MB
This Advanced Course from the "28 SAT Math Lessons" series gives you all of Dr. Steve Warner's unique tips, tricks and tactics that he has developed over the last 14 years to get his strongest students from a 600 to an 800 in SAT math. Dr. Warner has used his Ph.D. in mathematics to create the ultimate system for generating huge score increases in SAT math with only 20 minutes of preparation each day.
The material in this book consists of Dr. Warner's exclusive strategies that students usually pay $375 per meeting to access during private tutoring sessions. The unique techniques Dr. Warner teaches, now available in his "Get 800" collection of books, are the most effective ever published and cannot be found in any other SAT prep book!
Be careful! Some of Dr. Warner's students have shown such significant score increases that the College Board has accused them of cheating with no evidence besides their score increase from one SAT to the next. If you feel that this may happen to you after using one of Dr. Warner's books please contact him before taking your next SAT and he will tell you how to protect yourself.
Beware of other books on the market that claim to be as good as Dr. Warner's. No book can be as effective as this one unless it targets students in a specific score range. Other tutors and authors, while very intelligent, often make a mistake by teaching every student how to solve problems in the same way. They do not understand the philosophy of the test and do not always know how to translate their own genius into points which would fit a specific student's needs depending on his/her math level.
The "28 SAT Math Lessons" three book series is perfect for your SAT math prep for 5 reasons:
1. Each of the 3 books in the series (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) targets students within a specific score range. The targeted nature of these books allows you to choose a course that is a perfect fit for you. This means that you will not waste any time practicing problems that you do not need help with. The Advanced Course is perfect if you are currently scoring 600 or higher on College Board practice tests and are aiming for a perfect 800.
2. Dr. Warner has had to teach SAT math prep for 14 years to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other SAT prep book. While other books teach general mathematical knowledge, Dr. Warner's strategies are designed to exploit the test's weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly without any messy algebraic computations
3. The lessons will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become capable of getting an 800 even if you were not before picking up the book. The information in the introduction alone is enough to raise your SAT math score up to 50 points before you even attempt one math problem
4. There are over 300 SAT math problems to practice with,most of which are Level 4 and 5. Explanations of the solutions are so thorough and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them.
5. The course is designed to ensure that students are preparing in the most efficient way possible just by reading the book from cover to cover. No choices ever have to be made. The author has ensured that good preparation happens automatically with no effort on the reader's part.