Artist: Various Artists
Title Of Album: Electro Lounge Journey, Vol. 2
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Funky Juice
Genre: Chill Out, Funk, R&B, Latin Music
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 01:56:18
Total Size: 275 Mb
01. The Halftones - Ramblas (04:24)
02. Os Maracatu Trio - Soleado (04:59)
03. Bungalove - Minha Loucura (04:21)
04. Barrio Jazz Gang - Entre O Ceo E O Mar (04:44)
05. Jazzedelic - Estrangera - Samba New Groove Mix (05:26)
06. Panaphonic - Espuma Bossa (04:42)
07. Phonorama - Paguro Samba (05:19)
08. Pauline London - Amor Para Sonhar (04:11)
09. Spacestar - Bossa De Botinho (04:39)
10. Os Modernistas - Saundio (04:41)
11. L E D - Triste-Alegre (05:22)
12. Os Morcegos - Sambud - Dedicated To Bud Powell (03:31)
13. Cuban Jazz Combo - 1 Will Survive (04:34)
14. Rob Colella - Electro Lounge Mixup (55:22)
The Funky Juice records record label was founded in 1997 by Roberto Colella that after numerous musical and organizational experiences within the club-culture in the city of Rome, decides to devote himself passionately to the development of new international artists with musical attitudes outside the box. To date have been published about 40 between full-length CDs and EP.
The artists who are more distinct and have had more recognition abroad are: barrio jazz gang, pauline london, bungalove, cuban jazz combo, brother groove, panaphonic, phonorama, os morcegos e gli ensemble sideral.
The most successful track is: Chok-a-Blok Avenue" by Barrio Jazz Gang featured in a variety of international high quality compilations and was listed in all the specialized playlists. In the "Saint germain Cafe des pres vol. 1-cd" (wagram) we had the chance to develop our artist in all the world.
Our passion for the sixties and seventies hot-Jazz and for the modern club-music create our own sounds and the electronic elements are always fused together with analog an acoustic live recordings-set. You can feel it in almost all our productions, this is our main target, as well reaching the listeners with something special and very up-front.
All above links are interchangable. No password