Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.2.6 Multilingual + Crack-MRC | 9.418 MB
Find and remove duplicate files with ease! Duplicate Cleaner is a useful program to help you organize the contents of your home hard drive or corporate network. You'd be surprised just how many redundant or duplicate files you could find forgotten in an obscure documents folder.
- Easy to use interface, helps you tell Duplicate Cleaner where to look and what to look for.
- Intelligently find similar images, whether edited, rotated, flipped or resized.
- Find the same or similar files, filter by dates and sizes.
- Search inside music files - compare tags or music data.
- Scan inside Zip files.
- Unique 'Duplicate Folder' view - lets you find entire duplicated directory trees.
Find Duplicate Files:
Duplicate Cleaner's straightforward interface makes it a snap to start searching for duplicates. You can narrow your search by file types (e.g. Documents), sizes, dates and more. You can specify which drives and folders to look in, and you even get an option to search inside Zip archives.
Find Duplicate Folders:
Lists of files are all very well, but what if you've just made a copy of a directory? Duplicate Cleaner will show you that in the Duplicate Folder browser. Quickly see duplicated directory trees, and easily mark the ones you don't want to keep.
You're not on your own when selecting which duplicate files to remove. The Selection Assistant lets you select files by groups, dates, drives, folders and more. You can select a favourite folder, and remove files that duplicate it elsewhere, or maybe select the smallest images, or the lowest quality mp3. Power and flexibility is the key!
Delete, move or rename your files safely:
Duplicate Cleaner offers the flexibility to do what you choose with your duplicates: You can delete (Recycle bin optional), you can move or copy them, you can rename them. Advanced users may also be interested in the Hard Linking functionality offered. Of course several safeguards are offered to make sure that important system files and programs aren't deleted.
You can now specify an input folder to not 'Scan against itself'. This means you can compare 'clean' areas (e.g. archives, cd's) against other areas without generating unneeded lists of duplicate files. You can also save Scan Profiles - recall different settings for different jobs at the touch of a button.
What's New in Version 3.2.6:
- New function to export Duplicate Folders list (from File menu)
- Updated keyboard shortcuts: Enter/Return to execute file, Menu key or Shift-F10 for context menu.
- Image viewer - window size/location is now saved.
- Image viewer - F11 toggles maximized window.
- (Bugfix) Creating Hard links from locked files fails with temporary files left over.
- (Bugfix) Invalid (non-Windows) filename characters cause scan to halt.
- Taiwanese Chinese language support.
- Program closedown speed improved.
- Duplicate folders view: Now shows files from zip archives in list [Pro]
- Duplicate folders count now shown in completion dialog [Pro]
- Can now load .dc Profile from send-to menu / double click in explorer [Pro]
- Bugfix: Network drive selector issues [Pro]
- Bugfix: Scan complete dialog hidden behind main window
- Bugfix: Select by location bug when missing trailing backslash
- Bugfix: Duplicate folder export CSV - text fields now quoted [Pro]
Buy Premium Account & Support me to post more stuff for you..
Download From (Rapidgator)
Download From (Uploaded)
Download From (Uploaded)