LC Technology FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise v22.214.171.124 Multilingual | 8 MB
FILERECOVERY® 2014 is a safe and affordable do-it-yourself data and file recovery solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices. FILERECOVERY® 2014 recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY® 2014 recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
- Access to all Windows® file systems under any operating system environment as stated above.
- Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Full access to the network and other installed peripherals such as USB, flash drives, and external hard drives.
- Compatibility with Stripe Sets RAID and Mirrored Drives.
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (EXT2/3)
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
- Easy to use wizard driven interface
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
- Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
- Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
- Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY® does not write on the drive it is scanning
- Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
- PC version supports compressed and encrypted files for Windows® NTFS
- Will not support RAID recovery or remote access recovery.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® 2014 Standard plus:
- Supports RAID recovery, but will not support remote access recovery.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® 2014 Professional plus:
- Will recover from local hard drives, optical media, digital media, and image files. Supports RAID recovery, and remote access recovery via VNC - (viewer and client included. More support information here: http://www.realvnc.com/). This is an advanced feature that requires knowledge of how network client access is handled. It will also require additional network access that may need to be changed by your network administrator. Please also note that the DEMO will not allow any files to be saved. You will be able to preview the data in text, hex, or in cases of images, thumbnail preview. FILERECOVERY® Enterprise supports recovery of VMDK files stored on local file systems (i.e. VMware Workstation, Fusion) in either flat or sparse format hosted under Windows or Linux. All "local" VMDK images are supported.
*VMDK images are virtual hard drives containing virtual operating systems running under a host system.
*Note: VMDK files stored on VMFS file systems are not currently supported (i.e. VMware vSphere datacenter products).
FILERECOVERY® available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean
Supported Operating Systems:
Runs natively under the Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8 operating systems, and supports all partitions using FAT 12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems. It will also allow scanning and recovery from HFS formatted volumes as well!
Home Page - http://www.lc-tech.com/