TapSpace Virtual Drumline v.2.5.5 KONTAKT DVDR HAPPY NEW YEAR-DYNAMiCS | 4.08 GB
Virtual Drumline? has made its mark as the industry standard sample library for marching and concert percussion. Composers, percussionists, studio musicians, and educators alike will discover a sonic onslaught of variety in Virtual Drumline, featuring the world champion percussion section of the Santa Clara Vanguard. Using Virtual Drumline along with your favorite music composition software will arm you with an enormous palette of percussive possibilities.
ENDLESS VARIETY AND DETAIL FOR ULTRA REALISM
Virtual Drumline is not just about marching drums. Its huge collection of orchestral, world, effect, drumset, rhythm section, and drumline instruments are programmed with virtually any articulations and playing techniques imaginable. Enhanced multi-sampled velocity layers, attack/release and EQ control, multiple mallet selections, rolls, glissandi, solos and ensembles, and automatic RH/LH alternations are but a few of the powerful features programmed into the VDL instrument collection.
INTEGRATES INTO YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC SOFTWARE!
The VDL library loads directly into Native Instruments’ powerful Kontakt? Player software (free). This player is capable of loading up to 64 channels in stand-alone mode, or can be run as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in within various popular music applications. Kontakt Player is compatible with Intel Macs or PC’s and integrates directly into the Finale or Sibelius notation programs*, or virtually any DAW software for creating lifelike sequenced music.
Release Notes for Virtual Drumline
2.5.5 Library Update (May 3, 2012)
Library format has been updated to Kontakt 4.2.4 (or greater) to make full use of faster load times, better memory management, and increased polyphony performance.
More convenient installation. Registered users of VDL 2.5 may now choose to download the 2.5.5 library updater which bypasses the need to download outdated library installers, and now-unsupported version of Kontakt Player 2. New installation method simply requires dragging the library to your computer, then launching Kontakt, and adding the library to it using its simple “Add Library” feature.
New instruments added:
- Bassline 10-Drums (Auto RL) (MW KS) and Bassline 10-Drums Manual (MW KS) instruments for use with ensembles using larger marching bass drum sections. These instruments use 10 different pitched marching bass drum instruments and include keyswitches for puffies/regular mallets, as well as mod-wheel controls for individual drums to switch between rim clicks, rod hits, and dreadlock hits.
- 4 Snare Drums (Auto RL) and 4 Snare Drums Manual instruments (located in Drums>Snare Drums). These instruments allow you to play four differently tuned concert snare drum instruments within one patch.
- 2 Concert Bass Drums instrument (located in Drums) allowing you to play two different-sounding concert bass drums within one patch.
- Doumbek instrument to the collection of world percussion instruments.
- Almglocken instrument. This instrument simulates the sound of three octaves of tuned cowbells (located in the Glockenspiel & Crotales).
- Bowed Crotales instrument.
- Piccolo Snare instrument.
- Rope Drum instrument (located in Drums>Snare Drums).
- Tambourine Orch Bright and Tambourine Orch Dark instruments (located in Accessories>Tambourines), allowing users to choose from three distinctly different tambourine colors.
- SusCyms All (MW) instrument which contains all the sounds from the three primary suspended cymbal instruments within one instrument - switchable via the mod-wheel.
- Concert Toms now allow you to play on the rims of the drums (sticks and mallets) as well as performing press rolls (sticks only).