Rainlendar Pro 2.12 Build 136 Final Multilingual (x86/x64) | 30.58 MB
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar application which stays out of your way but keeps all your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop.
Events and Tasks
Rainlendar supports events and tasks which both are kept in separate lists. This helps you to keep your life better organized and makes it easier to see what are the upcoming things you need to do.
Get notified in advanced before the event is due so that you don't forget your important events. It is also possible to snooze the alarm if you want to get reminded about it later.
All the data is stored in the standard iCalendar format (RFC2445) which is supported by most calendar applications. This makes it easy to transfer the events between applications.
The look and feel of the calendar can be changed with skins. You can also mix the skins together and have as many windows visible as you want.
Rainlendar has been translated to over 50 different languages so you can use it in your native language. It's also possible to use any language when entering the events.
The application works in all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. All the data, skins, languages and scripts are the same in all platforms so you can easily migrate between them.
Shared & 3rd Party Calendars
With Rainlendar Pro you can subscribe to online calendars and share your events with other computers. You can also see and edit your Outlook appointments and tasks in Rainlendar (Windows only).
What's new in 2.12 Build 136:
- "No sound" option was reset to default alarm after refresh.
- The end/due time was always read from the start time field.
- Added possibility to define if the CalDAV server supports events, tasks or both.
- Reading dates from RTM did not do timezone conversion correctly.
- When smartly hidden the today window gets hidden if it doesn't show tasks and only the event list is empty.
- The offline copy was not read immediately after startup.
- Color mapping in Google Calendar did not work correctly when offline copy was enabled.
- Reordering Google subtasks did not work.
- Resetting the dismiss time for tasks was not actually removing the information from the ics file.
- When multiple alarms are triggered at the same time the executable for each of them gets ran.
All above links are interchangable. No password