FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced (Mac OS X) | 302 MB
FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro 13 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Customize menus with just the items you want. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more - all designed to help you build more powerful, more flexible and more customized databases faster.
Drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro to get started. Or build a custom database for your unique needs.
Choose from one of 16 built-in Starter Solutions, professionally designed templates to manage contacts, invoices, assets and more.
Create a custom solution with flexible design tools to make your database screens look and work just the way you want - with no programming skills required.
Use built-in reporting and charting tools to make eye-catching summaries of your data. You can even save your reports in popular Excel or PDF formats.
Experience analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more with FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced. The tools are all designed to help you build more powerful, more flexible and more customised databases faster. Additionally, FileMaker Server enables you to extend your solutions to the web.
FileMaker Pro 13 is the newest version of the leading easy-to-use database. FileMaker Pro 13 delivers all this and more:
New design features make it faster and easier to consistently create great-looking databases.
New features for iOS make it faster to create solutions and easier to enter data on iPad and iPhone.
New development features help you create more useful solutions more efficiently than ever.
New security features ensure your organization's data is more protected.
- Customize existing themes then save and reuse them across multiple layouts. This makes it easy to give all your databases a consistent look and feel. Plus, FileMaker Pro 13 also comes with even more ready-to-use themes.
- Themes now include styles, which are sets of attributes like colors, fonts and text sizes. Apply styles to objects, such as buttons, fields, and backgrounds. Create your own styles or customize existing styles, then save and reuse them across multiple layouts and objects. Modify a style once, and it changes everywhere.
Undo after save
- Undo changes in Layout mode, even after saving your layout and viewing it in Browse mode.
Redesigned Starter Solutions
- Take design cues from the entirely redesigned Starter Solutions for Contacts, Assets, Content Management and Invoices. Their fresh, new look takes advantage of new features in the FileMaker 13, including bar quote scanning, popovers and slide controls.
More Inspector design attributes
- Control additional design attributes of objects using the expanded Inspector palette. Now you have control of these elements and more:
- Inner/outer shadows
- Text baselines
- Layout backgrounds, including support for full-screen backgrounds, colors and gradients
- Create new fields or drag and drop multiple fields onto the form directly from Layout mode for more convenient control of field and label placements.
Getting Started tour
- Learn more about how to get started designing great-looking databases in new FileMaker Pro 13.
Control object visibility
- Build more dynamic layouts with objects, such as fields, buttons or tab controls that can appear or disappear from your layout based on the results of a calculation.
And Many More...
OS X 10.7 or later
64-bit Intel-based Mac
2 GB RAM minimum
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!