TreeDBNotes Pro 4.35.01 Multilingual | 12.3 Mb
TreeDBNotes Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use personal database program, PIM, Word Processor, Alarm & Reminders, Contacts and Passwords manager, e-Book maker with Tree Structure, advanced encryption and password protection. Features: Search, Replace, History, Case options, Insert file/ link/ image/ time/ date/ symbols/ table / html table. Import from txt, wri, rtf, TreePad, CSV, Excel, Word, html, Palm Doc (PDB, PRC) and more. Export to txt, html, wri, doc, Palm Doc (PDB, PRC) and more. TreeDBNotes Pro stores and represents your information in a comfortable and clear tree-structured form.
Each node in such 'tree' represents an associated note, so you can store many mostly independent notes in one notebook. With any note you can perform the main Word pad-like text-formatting functions (font and paragraph styles, tables, images...).
Benefits and features (Pro version)
About Contact Manager
You may organize and operate your contacts easily and quickly. With the help of TreeDbNotes Pro tree structures and the filter function, you may find the person you are looking for to write a letter to or edit information. Single key strokes can create lists of addresses or emails to export to a file.
About Password Manager
You may organize and operate your password accounts quickly and easily with TreeDbNotes Pro. With the help the tree - structures and the filter functions, you quickly find the necessary information. Quick access and quick copy to the clipboard will help optimize your work. With the help of one key stroke to create lists of links or emails to export to a file.
* An eBook is an electronic version of a published book but with additional features:
* a convenient table of contents (in a tree-like structure) that is linked to the contents
* the ability to search for words or phrases
* the ability to print
* the ability to copy text, an image, formulas - anything contained in the eBook
* Hyperlinks (link to note, file, web, email...)
eBooks do not age with time in the way that a printed document does. Like the words contained in them, eBooks never grow old. You may write eBooks from your hard drive to a CD or CDR for portability. Also, eBooks are contained in an executable file (an EXE file). By simply clicking an icon or double clicking the file, the eBook is ready for reading.
There are other programs that will allow you to create eBooks. The majority of them offer one table of contents and the text. TreeDBNotes Pro eBooks allow you to create multiple tables of contents (one on each tab). You could publish one book in several languages or even multiple books in one file.
eBooks are very convenient for a variety of purposes. You could prepare documents in eBook format and make them available on the network for your employees. An eBook could be a review of internet sites, programming documentation, or training manuals. An eBook could even literally be a book ? a novel, biography, self-help, etc. You could make a collection of useful articles, information, jokes, histories, letters, advice, recipes ? anything may be made into an eBook.
eBooks are a Business Opportunity
If you believe that your eBook has value to others. You can publish it and sell it on the Internet. This is currently a big business on the Web. Since TreeDBNotes Pro eBooks may be passworded, the eBook may be made available for download on the Internet and the password to access it sold seperately.
TreeDBNotes 4 - Benefits and features:
* Notes Manager
* Contacts Manager
* Passwords (Accounts) Manager
* Alarm and Reminders
* Unicode (Titles, Folders, Notes, Trees... See DEMO_PRO.treeDB - Unicode)
* eBook publishing (read, create your own stand-alone eBooks, free *.tdp e-Book reader) - Coming soon.
* Import: KeyNote, TreePad, HTML, TreeDBNotes Notes Subtree files
* Export: Notes, Contacts, Passwords, Notes Subtree
* Icons Manager
* Scratch Pad
* Passwords generator
* Screen capture tools (Capture to file, Clipboard, Notes)
* Attachments (files)
* Database Encryption (Des, Blowfish...)
* Password protection: Trees, Folders
* Database tools: Backup, Autobackup, Restore, Compact, Repair, Statistics
* Convenient tree-structured form of notes representation
* Dynamic loading and saving - extremely saves system memory
* Fully configurable folders tree view (color, custom image for each note, background)
* Batch tree nodes edition (image, color) - multi select mode
* Global HotKey
* Minimize to System Tray (small icon near clock)
* Minimize by Esc, by Close
* Default notes text: Empty, Date, Time, Clipboard, Template
* Text Styles
* Syntax highlight (Pascal, C++, Asp, PHP, INI, ASM...)
* Common Phrases (Special codes: Date, Time, Clipboard, Cursor position)
* Dynamic Editor (Tables, Images)
* Bookmarks, Anchors
* Tools (Case, Selection, Unicode)
* Spell checker, Thesaurus
* Templates (Insert, Preview and Edit, rtf, rvf, txt).
* Support for HTML and MS Word tables
* Import Notes from *.txt, *.wri, *.rtf, *.csv, Excel, Word, *.html and more
* Export Notes to *.html, *.wri, *.csv, *.doc and more
* Recognition of MS Word formatted text from the clipboard
* Text drag & drop
* No limits to note size or number of notes in notebook
* Copy, Paste - Notes Subtree
* Cut, Copy, Paste - Contacts and Passwords
* Cut, Copy, Paste - Folder
* Copy, Paste - Folder title
* Link to Note, Anchors (See DEMO_PRO.treeDB - FAQ)
* Link to Attachments (See DEMO_PRO.treeDB - Mobiles or Fonts)
* Link to Contact (See DEMO_PRO.treeDB)
* Link to Password (See DEMO_PRO.treeDB)
* Link to local file
* Web links (http://...) and Email links (mailto:...)
Alarm and Reminders:
* Unlimited records and folders
* Week view
* Month view
* Year view
* Coming soon window
Home Page - http://www.mytreedb.com/
All above links are interchangable. No password