FotoMagico 4.4.2 Mac OS X | 105MB
FotoMagico provides a simple and elegant user interface for creating and presenting live slide show presentations.
In other words, FotoMagico allows you to you create professional photo presentations from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks.
FotoMagico provides a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. Some of the design goals for this application are high image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility.
Typical display devices are your computer's screen, a TV set, or projector. Aside from high image quality, the focus lies on easy and powerful authoring of your presentation.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
Your audience will never fall asleep again.
Key features of "Boinx FotoMagico":
- Create fantastic effects by scaling, moving and rotating the picture to show that part of your photo that really matters.
- Use the Pan & Zoom feature to create a stunning animation to get even more out of your photos.
- Use your music to create the proper atmosphere matching the picture content.
- Emphasize your message with the new, powerful titles feature.
- With the "Randomize Pan & Zoom" feature, your slideshow is ready with just a few clicks.
- And if you want to share your slideshow with your audience, burn your slideshow to a DVD or export it as a QuickTime movie.
- Sharing a slideshow as a standalone player is now more reliable.
- Added command to reset slide duration to movie duration.
- Dragging many media files from the media browser to the Storyboard now preserves the correct file order.
- Audio with locked timing now behaves correctly when jumping around (e.g. via arrow keys) during playback.
- Audio waveforms for looped audio is now displayed correctly when used together with collapsed chapters.
- Starting playback somewhere in the middle of a slideshow now starts audio at correct time.
- Default burning app in DVD sharing is now disabled if that app is no longer installed.
- Vertical videos (e.g. shot with mobile phones) are now correctly displayed in FotoMagico.
- Looped audio is now handled correctly when exporting slideshows.
- Recording narration is now more reliable.
- Various small fixes.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
(All below links are interchangable. No password)