Room Hunters Theater of Life For Nebula 3-MAGNETRiXX | 1.12 GB
"The Theater Of Life is a lovely room with huge ceiling and tight bass. It's just sweet and open. We accurately sampled it from 36 (interpolable) postions, to 10 differents electro acoustic chains."
1. Depth is the distance between the source and the microphones pairs.
2. Angle is the angle between the source and the normal of the reference microphone pair (TOL-NF-ShpoetzCl)
3. Input should be considered as the SPL of the source in the room
4. Output is a gain fader to keep the level under 0 dbfs.
5. Drive can be used to control harmonic distortion level
6. Liquidity, old fashion nebula parameter, keep it to 0.
About lateral localization
All electro acoustical chains have been sampled in one time. We have chosen sampling locations to make a perfect stereophonic representation for our reference microphone pair, the TOLShpoetzClean.
It means this microphone pair, and all near field microphone pairs will give an excellent lateral localization.
This implies microphones Pairs of medium field and room field, will give a narrower lateral localization.
As well for the Y87, since it's mono, the angle will not move the source, but change the tone according to the modal dispersion inside the room.
How to use
1. Put one instance of Nebula Reverb (We recommad Nebula3Pro x64) on a track you want to play throughthe room.
2. Choose the microphone pair you want (see Library index)
3. Adjust parameters (see parameters info below)
4. Proceed to next source