Duplicate Photo Finder 22.214.171.124 | 6 MB
Duplicate Photo Finder is able to analyze and recognize photos by content, regardless of their file name, format, photo size, bit depth and orientation of the object. The program identifies even rotated or flipped photos or those that have different shooting conditions. The EASY TO USE innovative content-based photo comparison algorithm ensures phenomenal accuracy.
Duplicate Photo Finder is different because it works on a methodology called "Content-Based Image Retrieval", or "CBIR" for short. Using CBIR the actual image contents are analyzed for RGB color component changes. This information is used to compare to other processed images. Photos with similar contents are presented side-by-side in a comparison report. This is very useful for photographers with lots of photos which may have been cropped, reduced in size, etc.
* Find duplicate photos and similar pictures by photo content
* Scan for duplicates within one folder, or compare two folders
* Detect different formats: RAW, JPEG, J2K, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA
* Select custom similarity threshold to filter out similar matches
* Preview photos in the built-in photo viewer
* Sort photo files by various criteria: name, date, size, width, height
* Delete, copy, move files with a single mouse click
* Check photos with high or low quality automatically
* Compact the photo database for a smaller size
Home Page - http://www.duplicatephotofinder.com/
All above links are interchangable. No password