Native Instruments - Reaktor 5 9.0 STANDALONE, VSTi, RTAS x86 x64 | 163 MB
Reaktor 5 unite all audio applications into a single, extremely versatile and powerful tool . Musicians , producers and sound designers will suit a wide range of instruments and sounds. Due to the open engine architecture, the potential for building your own individual instruments is endless . Do you use tools from the library or creating your own, the only limit - your imagination .
Internationally known artists and designers have contributed to the extensive library of presets and instruments . Its unique sonic flexibility establishes Reaktor as a professional tool for musicians and producers working in studios both large and small. A particularly fast and immediate control of the sound guarantees musicians on stage a lively and inspiring performance . Unsurpassed sound technology achieved Reaktor Core Technology - and the new, highly advanced algorithms.
- Huge collection of 63 unique sintezatrov , samplers , drum machines and effects providing thousands of sounds
- Access to the NI Online User Library 2100 of additional tools
- Preset morphing and randomization
- - Building " blocks to easily create individual instruments and effects
- The latest high-end algorithms allow you to create accurate, high-quality sound
- Technology REAKTOR Core Technology allows you to create modular design
- New interface and the " appearance " of all control elements tools
- Envelopy with multiple break points , with the ability to tilt control tempo and looping a grid
- Live sampling and effect modules with auto- normalization and tempo- sync bit manipulation
All above links are interchangable. No password