Cubasis v1.7.2 for iPad iOS | 292.48 MB
Cubasis is Steinberg襰 streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in DVD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis?projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Cubasis v1.7.2 for iPad iOS
?Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depends on the device used)
?Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously!
?Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
?MixConsole with over 10 effect processors
?Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
?Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
?Sample Editor and Key Editor
?Export projects to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
?Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
?Sequence other CoreMIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
?Audio import from iTunes music library, AudioPaste, Wi-Fi server and iTunes file sharing
?Audio mixdown and MIDI export
"Cubasis now boasts one of the best implementations of Audiobus known to me."
Sebastian Dittmann, Audiobus developer
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
64 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4
Project export to Cubase requires Cubase 7/6.5, Cubase Artist 7/6.5, Cubase LE AI Elements 6 or higher
Cubasis project importer extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter
- Audio track playback performance has been drastically increased on all devices.
- Audio track freeze
- Setup option to enlarge the audio recording buffer has been added.
- New latency setup option added (IO buffer size can be adjusted between 128/256/512).
- Maximum polyphony has been increased to a value of 128.
- New tracks will now be created below the selected track.
- CPU/Polyphony display has been overhauled (please refer to In-App help for more details).
- Newly created audio files appear highlighted in the MediaBay.
- A new overlay informs about imported files (replacing the previous popup).
- Separating files for tracks in mixdown now includes track names for each file.
- The touchable area of the preset selection arrows in Micrologue and Micro Sonic has been improved.
- Cycle mode is automatically activated when setting the locators to the selection by long tapping an event.
- Creating an event by double tapping in the arrange window area now automatically selects the corresponding track.
- MIDI tracks assigned to "No Instrument" now display drum pads instead of chord pads as an alternative to the keyboard.
- Several minor usability improvements.
CB-1308 Disabling solo states restores the states of previously muted tracks.
CB-1505 Sustain pedal works now with previous behavior.
CB-1451 Fixes an issue where glitches occurred when an IAA app was connected during playback.
CB-1456 The loading time of Cubasis projects that contain IAA apps has been lowered.
CB-1459 Fixes an issue where Inter-App Audio effects were ignored when performing a mixdown.
CB-1455 Fixes an issue where a mixdown or freeze of certain Inter-App Audio instrument apps lead to detuned audio material.
CB-1448 The iOS keyboard now closes automatically when the help screen is closed.
CB-1463 Transferring Mod wheel commands via MIDI out now works as expected.
CB-1464 Fixes a rare phenomenon where the preview of audio files (e.g. a mixdown) in the MediaBay played an outdated version of the file.
CB-1468 Fixes a rare phenomenon where audio tracks continued to play after the playback had been stopped.
CB-1453 Cycle playback on slower devices no longer results in unwanted audible clicks or crackles.
CB-1484 Fixes a rare issue where the instrument rack fails to open fully.
CB-1486 Fixes a rare issue where loading of duplicated snapshot project files fails.
CB-1501 MIDI input for multiple tracks on the same channel now works as expected.
CB-1502 AudioCopy of files that are not in 44.1kHz 16bit format now works as expected.
Cubasis v1.7.2 for iPad iOS
Links are Interchangeable - No Password