Rhinoceros 5 SR8 v5.8.40305.11495 Corporate Edition (x86/x64) Multilingual | 1.2 GB
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
The Rhino 5 development process started more than five years ago with one overriding goal梩o remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible. That meant making Rhino faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements.
Object creation in Rhino continues to be enhanced. Rhino 5 adds dozens of refinements to existing tools, some new commands, and the new lightweight extrusion objects.
Editing complex models is faster and easier with hundreds of new and enhanced commands including:
- Direct sub?object manipulation
- Thin?wall shelling
- History support for more commands
- Dozens of new and enhanced commands
The Rhino 5 interface includes new tools for editing and object creation, including:
- Gumball object manipulation widget
- Object selection enhancements
- Object snap enhancements
- Toolbars with tabs
- Tabbed docking panels
- and much more...
The Rhino 5 goals included
- Speed improvements
- Quick viewport display configuration
- Working display modes expanded and enhanced
- Presentation and rendered display modes expanded and enhanced
- Display mode plug?in support enhanced
Plus many other improvements, including draw order support, two?point perspective, and enhanced clipping planes.
and much more...
Platform: Windows (x86/x64)
Home Page - http://www.rhino3d.com/