Alfred v2.1.1 v3.7 MacOSX | 3.26 Mb
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Add native tag support, with new tags keyword which uses 'AND' logic for multiple keywords
Improved layout for file search prefs for the new tag option
Better support for OS X Mavericks multi screen, with new appearance option to Show Alfred on Active Screen
In the Contacts Viewer, show addresses in Apple Maps by default, falling back onto Google Maps if Apple Maps isn't available
Add Apple Maps into default web searches for users on Mavericks
Show workflow image in notification in Mavericks with checkbox to disable in Advanced prefs
Error handling on getting track type in Mini Player to prevent unnecessary console logging
More resilient inline definitions for non EN locales
Stop trailing / being added when copying an optionally escaped path to clipboard
Update tool chain and to using Xcode 5, improve build scripts