Engelmann Media Photomizer 220.127.116.115 Multilingual Portable | 26.6 MB
With Photomizer 2 you repair your digital photo treasures without laborious training time and you optimize fully automatically and reliably exactly those image parts, which disturb a photo's overall impression. Completely without learning curve but with the right feeling for suitable screws and settings!
Photomizer 2 like its predecessor is the perfect completion for the digital camera, for example to correct false apertures or to compensate unfavorable weather- and lighting conditions. It's a child's play to readjust tonality and increase definition and as if by magic you get high-definition, color-intensive images. Photomizer 2 converts clearly ruined photos into attractive and natural pictures, without giving the impression of an artificial post-editing.
In addition to the already known but optimized and revised functions, the capable profiles and the improved interface, Photomizer 2 provides the following features:
* New! Denoise: Photomizer Pro can remove noise, for example in snap shots that were taken under unfavorable light conditions.
New! Artifact filters: This filter eliminates artifacts, which occur during de-blocking and JPEG-compression of images.
* Rotation: The photo is on its side? No problem; just let it rotate into the correct position!
* Batch conversion: Fully automatic batch mode for manipulation of complete photo collections. New: If requested, all original paths are kept during storage.
* Revised auto correction and color adjustment: The improved auto correction optimizes your photos even more thoroughly and the intensity of automatic color adjustment can now be adapted.
* Revised basic functions: All the known Photomizer 1 features were revised for Photomizer 2, among them the automatic object recognition (manipulates only those image parts that help improve the overall impression) and the fully automatic algorithms for re-adjustment of tonality, optimization of sharpening, contrast, hue control and saturation and bright / dark correction. Improved were also the proven touch-up functions (increase in definition and color intensity, compensation of matt colors, removal of fog and other negative weather influences as well as the elimination of undesired color casts).
* Supported output formats: memory-saving JPG for web applications, mobile devices and for playback on screens as well as BMP for permanent archiving in high definition.
* Statistics function: The statistics tell you at any time how many photos you have already optimized.
* Non destructive image editing: The original photo remains unchanged in all steps
* Manual optimization: Additional options for individual editing of single photos - also in full-screen mode.
* EXIF/GEO: Reading and display of EXIF- and GEO-data from digital camera shots.
OS : Windows Vista/XP/7 and 8
Language : Multilingual
Home Page _http://www.photomizer.net/en/