iWatermark Pro 1.53 MacOSX | 52 MB
iWatermark Pro allows you to secure and protect your photos. If you are a photographer or artist iWatermark works for you to by adding a visible personal text or graphic watermark. Once added to a photo or graphic this visible watermark displays your creation and ownership. Its like signing your intellectual property. Its cheaper, faster and easier to use than Photoshop.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for iPhone, Mac and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular utility in the world to watermark photos for photographers.
?Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
?Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
?Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
?Avoid the conflicts and headaches with plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
?Avoid the costly litigation that can be involved in these cases of misuse of ip.
?Avoid intellectual property squabbles. iWatermark maintains meta tags, uses many input/output formats and can also create thumbnails. Can process single files or folders and more.
"The beauty of iWatermark is its combination of ease of use and functionality. If you've ever wanted to give watermarking a try, or if you're already doing it and you'd welcome a way to do it quickly and easily, iWatermark is an inexpensive and impressive utility. I've yet to see a better solution." Dan Frakes, Macworld, 4.5 of 5 mice.
Version 1.53 Release Date: 3/18/14
[Modified] Moved plugin to Plugin folder from Resource folder to allow easy manually install
[Modified] Moved QuickLook Plugin to /Library/QuickLook/ folder inside Application bundle so it will be installed by default when application is installed.
[Modified] Removed QuickLook Install Menu item.
[Fixed] Fixed Demo - Creative Common's Missing Graphics issues.
[Modified] Added Type definitions for Aperture and iPhoto Plugins (incase they are not installed).
- Batch watermark entire folders of images at once.
- Scale all your images to be the same size.
- Creates thumbnails of your watermarked images.
- Use text, TIFF or PNG logos for your watermarks
- Set the transparency of your watermark.
- Rotate, scale, and place your watermark, anywhere on your picture.
- Use special effects such as aqua, shadow and/or emboss on your watermark.
- Preserve the metadata captured with the image, such as EXIF, IPTC and XMP.
- Input and Output your watermarked image into a variety of different image formats.
- Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop. iWatermark is exclusively designed for watermarking.
- Create and use QR quotes (like barquotes) as watermarks (Pro and iPhone/iPad only).
- Use built in Creative Commons watermarks (Pro only).
- Use many watermarks simultaneously (Pro only).
- Import/Export/Share watermarks you create (Pro only).
- Set location watermark by x,y which insures your watermark appears in the same place no matter what size or resolution the images are.
橡彖祗耱忄 iWatermark Pro:
Watermarks - 1 or more simultaneously
Speed - 4 x or more faster, 64 bit
Parallel Processing Aware - Multi-threaded, use multiple CPU/GPU抯
Color Profiles - Uses existing and settable
Output Folder - Multiple folder output settings
Input File Types - raw, jpg, png, tiff, gif, dng, ps
Output File Types - jpg, png, tiff, ps, clipboard
Import Watermarks - Yes
Export Watermarks - Yes, to share watermarks
Create Watermark Droplet - Creates dedicated watermarking app
Metadata (XMP, IPTC) - XMP and IPTC Extended
Metadata Tags as Watermarks - IPTC, Tiff, File Attributes, Exif, GPS
Effects - (8) all those and more...
Watermark Location - Set by dragging or xy
Text Watermark Formatting - font, size, color, rotation, transparency, shadow, border
Background - color, opacity, scale, border, shadow, rotation
Quick Look Plugin - See exported watermark info
Works with all Photo Browsers - yes
iPhoto Plugin - Watermark direct in iPhoto
Aperture Plugins - Watermark direct in Aperture3