Siemens PLM NX 7.5.5 MP12 Update | 636.4 mb
Siemens PLM Software has released an Maintenance Release 12 of NX 7.5.5 software, the company's fully integrated computer-aided design, manufacturing and engineering analysis (CAD/CAM/CAE) solution.
Siemens PLM Software's NX has led an interesting life since the merger of Unigraphics and I-deas some years back. The product assumed the natural role of the company's flagship 3D product modelling system, it took over from Unigraphics as one of the most important products in the machining world and, since the introduction of NX Nastran, has also delivered some seriously bulletproof simulation and analysis tools.
The new Freeform tools with Synchronous Technology allow users to manipulate not only prismatic geometry, but to also work freely with complex freeform, geometry
Along this journey NX has been through some serious rework, on both the underlying architecture and the user experience. The end result is a thoroughly modern system that's not only applicable to a huge cross section of industry sectors, but is available on multiple platforms - it's one of the few 3D systems to support Mac OS X and Linux.
Maintenance Pack 12 for NX 7.5.5:
- The problem where Datum planes belonging to a Datum CSYS were not selectable when the scale factor was large is fixed.
- The problem in Manufacturing where hovering over a Start Event caused an error is fixed.
- The problem in Manufacturing where the tool path was not generated correctly for a transformed operation is fixed.
- The problem in Manufacturing where sometimes the top and bottom surfaces of certain drill operations were not inherited from the geometry group is fixed.
- The problem in Manufacturing where the tool path was not generated correctly for a transformed user defined operation is fixed.
- The problem in NX Open where the C API UF_MODL_ask_feat_tolerance() failed to correctly ask the feature tolerance value for Boolean and chamfer features is fixed.
- The problem in Assemblies where the Assembly Navigator positioning status was not updated after deleting constraints is fixed.
- The problem in NX Open where UF_EVALSF_find_closest_point() returned incorrect UV parameters in some special cases is fixed.
- Two new NX Open functions (UF_EVALSF_find_closest_point_2 and UF_MODL_ask_face_parm_2) are added as replacements.
- The problem in HD3D Checkmate where attempting to expand a results tree caused an error is fixed.
About Siemens Industry Automation Division
The Siemens Industry Automation Division supports the entire value chain of its industrial customers - from product design to production and services - with an unmatched combination of automation technology, industrial control technology, and industrial software. With its software solutions, the Division can shorten the time-to-market of new products by up to 50 percent. Industry Automation comprises five Business Units: Industrial Automation Systems, Control Components and Systems Engineering, Sensors and Communications, Siemens PLM Software, and Water Technologies.
Name: Siemens PLM NX
Version: 184.108.40.206 MP12 Update
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
System Requirements: Siemens PLM NX 220.127.116.11
Size: 636.4 mb
Special Thanks Team-SolidSQUAD
All above links are interchangable. No password