Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC-OSX
Size : 110 MB
Alien Skin Bokeh plug-in for Photoshop, designed to draw attention to a particular object in the picture . With this supplement you can add effects to the image depth of field , make a vignette or highlight the main object of other means . Features plug-in that it accurately simulates the effect of blurring, which can be obtained using these lenses . Bokeh - the emphasis on the main subject of photography.
Opportunities Alien Skin Bokeh 2
• Alien Skin Bokeh 2 allow during postprocessing photos with the adjustment sliders to " manage" blur the background, set the diameter of the impact , depth, stiffness , aperture, focal length and distance shots.
Since the plugin allows you to change these parameters during the postprocessing, that is already on the image , thus it can offset some of the disadvantages of digital cameras.
• Alien Skin Bokeh 2 provides real- time viewing the possible results when working with images , and in several modes.
• Alien Skin Bokeh 2 provides a ready-made presets blur simulator lenses Canon ?EF 85mm f/1.2 II and the Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8, adding grain , spherical aberration, the photometric illumination ( simulates the effects of shooting against the light source. )
Installation Procedure :
To install the plug will need administrator rights .
Ustanvschik run and follow the instructions
After installing the plugin click on "Finish".
The procedure for treatment
run the patch
1. Click on the button with a magnifying glass and look for installed plug- in folder progamma
2 . Looking for a plugin / Applications / Adobe Photoshop CC / Plug-ins / Alien Skin / Bokeh 2/Alien Skin Bokeh 2.8bf.plugin
And in the first and in the second paragraph to wait until the activation process
For Bokeh 2
/ Applications / Alien Skin Bokeh 2.app
/ Applications / Adobe Photoshop CC / Plug-ins / Alien Skin / Bokeh 2/Alien Skin Bokeh 2.8bf.plugin
After starting the plug may appear ( it is empty with two buttons ) , click on the Accept
System requirements :
• Intel processor
• Mac OS X 10.6 or later
• 1024x768 or greater monitor resolution
Works with applications :
• Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later
• Adobe Lightroom 2 or later
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 or later