Pilgway 3D-Coat 4.0.16 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 251Mb / 277 Mb
3D-Coat - commercial computer software for modeling different organic objects and low poly rough 3D- models provides a broad set of tools that allow users to create sculptures, adding topology ( automatically or manually ) to create UV- maps, interactive surface texture , model, visualization static scenes and a circular animation model. The program can also be used as the medium for modifying imported 3D- models obtained using a commercial software.
Imported models can be converted into a voxel sculpture - to further refine and add new parts , also for them to create UV-scanning , mapping, displacement map , maps, highlights and diffuse color map . After all changes have been completed, with a special connection, they can be transferred to the original software stored scans , textures and complete information about the object changed.
3D-Coat specializes in modeling the voxel and polygonal sculptures - using innovative technologies (Dynamic Tessellation) and a complete set of tools required (in development) . The latest version , users can significantly increase performance and speed with technology 3D-Coat " Skinning " using an algorithm - Autopo. With minimal user interaction , this intelligent technology accurately creates functional poly shell ( skin ) over any voxel sculpting ( consisting mainly of quadrilaterals ) , which are the standard accepted and widely used in most 3D- studios. As a rule , this kind of polygon topology should be modeled manually.
Key features :
* comprise layers depth, color and mirroring . You can enable or disable any of these channels and apply effects to them - displacement , transparency , contrast, depth and animation , etc.
* It is possible to draw through the UV as easily as on the 3D models. Nearly all tools can do it.
* Each pen has a lot of channels - color, depth , mirror and float.
* There is a possibility to fill the field and spherical gradient fill.
* filters for image correction and preview the result in 3D.
* The text overlay on the surface . Text is located along a spline , you can even write the text around the entire object.
* You can not just paint brush , but with the help of contour rectangle or ellipse.
many other possibilities.
Integration with third-party software :
3D-Coat works very well with other software . As 3D, and kompoznym . There applinki for Nuke, Fusion, as well as a dozen other programs , such as Maya, 3Ds Max, Softimage, Houdini, Cinema4d, LW, Modo , etc.
Import / Export :
3D-Coat supports a wide range of file formats for import and export data.
Geometry formats :
obj, lwo, fbx, stl, ply, dae, wrl.
Graphics formats :
tga, bmp, png, jpg, dds, tif, tiff, exr, ptex, svg, eps. spline
What's new in version 4.0.16 :
- Very important UI improvement. Now you may press RMB and get properties window.
- Pose problems fixed.
- Strokes in surf mode will be even more uniform and precise. Any bumpness removed that was possible with soft stroke mode. Brushes depth generally normalized to produce adequate result under medium depth values.
- Specular works correctly in clone / smudge for vertexpainting in Paint room.
- A lot of mantis problems solved.
- Pose tool got regular gizmo (optionally) + good bending algorithm.
- Pose tool got "Adjust transition area" checkbox to adjust bending area accurately without re-selecting.
- Several mantis fixes.
OS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Home Page - http://3d-coat.com/
All above links are interchangable. No password