FotoMagico v4.4.4 (Mac OS X)
FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
In other words, FotoMagico allows you to you create professional photo presentations from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks.
FotoMagico provides a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. Some of the design goals for this application are high image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility.
Typical display devices are your computer's screen, a TV set, or projector. Aside from high image quality, the focus lies on easy and powerful authoring of your presentation.
- Exported slideshow now once again contain chapter information.
- Custom Video export now offers new options on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed a bug when exporting slideshows with custom size resulted in squeezed videos.
- Fixed a bug when exporting a slideshow that contains movies without audio resulted in an error message.
- Exporting for AppleTV 3 in 1080p now yields better quality on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed a bug where thumbnails for Lightroom 5 libraries were sometimes missing.
- Standalone players that contain movies no longer crash on OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Corrected some mistakes in the online help.
- Various small fixes.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later.