ScreenFlow 4.5 Bulild 20888 Multi (Mac Os X) | 34,8 MB
Language: English, German , French and Japanese
Often , you want to record video from your screen for any promotional purposes , or to explain to someone as slow-witted and what is done in his freshly bought a Mac . It was then the question arises - how to do it ? Here ScreenFlow and revealed in all its splendor.
Simple , but very powerful program to capture and record video from the desktop. ScreenFlow is perfect for demonstration programs , podcasts , video lessons , etc. In addition to capture video from the screen , the program lets you record sound with a connected microphone .
Once video is recorded , it can be edited in the editor embedded . It enables dimming and select a region of the screen to focus the viewer , or to focus on the mouse cursor off the edges video, add shadows and reflections , adjust the volume and more.
As you can see , the program offers direct parallel to record sound from a microphone or a camera , which is undoubtedly very convenient. During recording, you can immediately give comments and suggestions , which greatly simplifies the process .
Once you have clicked on the big red button , there is a pleasant window , giving you a few seconds to prepare , or to cancel the recording .
You can stop recording by clicking on the program icon in the system tray lurking .
So the same as in the older brother of all editors - FCP, we can rearrange clips on the timeline , cut and set the priority . The great thing about that is supported by a team Cmd + Z, familiar to all users of FCP X.
Simple drag marks in the center of the screen we can rotate our video . When working with video, you can customize it approximation relative to the screen and brightness. You can crop the picture at the edges using the Cropping. As with any adult editor, you can adjust the color balance . So as we can add video filters , of which there is a very respectable number . Tab you can change the audio output level of the sound and apply effects .
- High quality recording and the best screen capture, including Retina displays.
- Advanced algorithms encode only field changes on the screen , so you can capture the entire screen with high quality and keep it in a small file size .
- ScreenFlow is optimized for a wide use of the best technology OS X, such as : ? Core Audio, QuickLook, Spotlight, QTKit, Quartz Composer, OpenGL and Core Image Data, Automator, Core Data and many others.
- Timer recording allows you to set the duration in minutes and seconds .
- Pause allows you to easily pause and resume the recording process seamlessly.
- And a whole bunch more , including a powerful editor and export through the GPU.
Whats new in version 4.5
- Support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Expanded Publishing support - now includes options to publish to Google Drive, Dropbox and Facebook
- Improved Upload Manager now allows for asynchronous uploads in the background to free up timeline
- Improved ability to manage transitions and mark ones as favorites
- Added search field to Video & Audio filter popover
- Implemented double-clicking sending source to timeline when in the media library list mode
- Added 60 fps option to the Pro-Res export and 25 fps to H.264 options to standardize
- Added Select All when the media library is in thumbnail mode
- Added Shift as a modifier for multiple selection in the canvas
- Implemented Deselect All for the Media Library
- Fixed bug where edits were getting lost on 10.9
- Fixed not being able to adjust points on a filter after an action
- Extra space graphic appears when shift-selecting multiple spaces at a time
- Fixed transition color well to be correctly selectable
- Implemented frame-rate control in the Customize window of the ProRes preset
- Fixed subtitles not showing up in exported movie when a range selection was used
- Fixed video view not showing correct timeline tabs when the document is restored
- Fixed Depth of Field video filter center point buttons cut off
- Prevented the ScreenFlow document from being able to close when a publish is in progress
- Faded down the nested icon when the scrubber is over it
- Captions drawn into the preview now account for any scrolling
- Fixed being able to create top layers when dragging media up the timeline
- Fixed issue where nesting clips with transitions between them removed the transition
- Fixed issue where splitting a nested clip containing child transitions removed them
- Flipped the main audio meters to have left on the top, right on the bottom
- Fixed the helper shutting down even when terminate is cancelled by an in-progress export
- When showing the captions in Preview mode, they will no longer have garbage in the background
- Reset the default transition if its been removed from the system
- Remember the position of the category in the transition inspector
- Fixed issue where pasting a high resolution clip into a lower resolution canvas wont display keystrokes bar correctly
- Fixed bug where the content could be tinted blue
- Fixed Freeze frame not added to start or end of a clip when editing Nested clips
- Fixed text to speech clips not showing up
- Added workaround to stop ScreenFlow crashing if quitting while exporting
- Fixed audio wave form not drawn correctly when one region of a clip is muted
- Fixed Core Image transitions having a shift in color
- Fixed color shift with video actions
- Fixed 10.9 not showing the circular slider correctly
- Fixed Transition Inspector tabs displaying incorrectly
- Audio only MPEG- 4 exports will now show a progress bar
- Fixed color correction tools not working in 10.9
- Fixed issue where adding video action removes Audio Filter effect
What are the differences between buying on your website versus on the Mac App Store?
Features: Because of Apples Sandboxing restrictions, there are a few features that are we cannot make available in the Mac App Store version of ScreenFlow.
- Dynamic Update of linked media
- Export to Windows Media format
Installation Procedure :
Rewrite the application icon in the Applications folder
The procedure for treatment :
1. Run the crack , choose from the dropdown list ScreenFlow, generate serial number and activation key
This will only work in a system where the data was obtained .
2 . Block out the next domain store.esellerate.net, either through your firewall, or the right of the file hosts 127.0.0.1 store.esellerate.net
3 . Enter the serial number in the activation window and click activate.
4 . Then , select I already have an Activation Key and would like to activate now and paste the code ativatsii .
System requirements :
- OS X 10.7 (Lion) and higher including 10.9 Mavericks
- Intel based CPU required. Core 2 Duo recommended
- A supported programmable GPU required for certain effects & functionality
- Cameras using the HDV codec are not supported
Intel GMA chips are unable to support Motion Blur and some Callout features
- Minimum 1 GB RAM
- QuickTime 7 or later
- Quartz Extreme compatible graphics card and display required for preview
Type of medicine : the crack / Others
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password