Artboard 1.9.1 (MacOSX) | 120 MB
Artboard, the simple and direct vector drawing software, has everything to create your own graphics and illustrations.
Artboard includes over 1600 awesome styles and fully editable vector clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning. Artboard stands apart with powerful stacked styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects.
Design logos, posters, floor plans, technical drawings, fun fashions, Web graphics, and more. Unlike pixel-based images, vector graphics are fully editable and scalable.
Key features of Artboard:
- Over 20 simple and direct tools for drawing rectangles, stars, circles, lines, curves, text and navigating
- Pre-designed templates to create fliers, invitations, signs, and business cards
- Beautifully rendered text available with outline, shadow, mask, and text on path
- Convert any text to shapes and paths for full creative control
- Perfectly crisp anti-aliased graphics
- Layers-based drawing
- Smooth Bezier curves
- Page and poster-tiled printing
- Automatic graph paper
- Pen tablet support
- Export for web and print the most popular raster and editable vector graphics formats: PDF, PNG, JPG and TIFF resolutions from 72 to 600-dpi
- Quick access to iPhoto, Pictures folder, and Smart folders via Image Browser
- Drag-and-drop between popular productivity apps
- Comprehensive documentation and Help menu
- Full Lion Support; turn on Autosave and Version in Artboard > Preferences
- View a complete list of features on our website
Make your reports and presentations shine with Artboard. Simple. Powerful. Fun.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Optimized for OS X 10.9 "Mavericks"
- Now supports Text Styles that can be saved and re-used
- Better full screen support
- Massive performance improvements, especially with large files
- New, friendlier in-app and online Artboard Help / User Guide
- Esc-key now functions as keyboard shortcut to end text / object editing and return to Select tool
- New transform group style component adds transform feature in a much more flexible way, replaces previous transform feature available with certain components only
- Pan (Hand) tool now operates even if active layer is locked
- Autoscrolling now disabled for pan tool which eliminates juddery scrolling at the edges of the view
- Exporting a collection now sets the default filename for the collection.zip to the library name
- A flatter appearance for several UI elements has been adopted, such as toolbar buttons, section headers and the title header for the Layers sidebar
- Preferences can now be reset fully within the app using option+(App) -> Reset Preferences... menu
- Rough strokes are now properly updated when flipping a path
- Arc tool now functions properly not returning a value that could cause crashing on OS X 10.9
- Various minor bug fixes
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
(All links are interchangable. No password)