Network Radar 1.1.11 (Mac OS X) | 12.5MB
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovering and managing tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
* Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
* Run useful Network Tools
* Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
* Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
* Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
* Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
* Scan a interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
* Export a scan to CSV, TXT or PDF
* and much more...
* IP address
* MAC address
* Vendor name (i.e. "Apple, Inc." or ĺ‡žELL")
* Domain name (DNS, Reverse lookup)
* Bonjour name
* NetBIOS name
* Services (open ports)
* Response time (ping time)
* Mac model identifier (i.e. ĺ?¬Mac9,1")
* Icon (automatically for Macs with model identifier)
* Special function (i.e. host is standard gateway)
* Reachability status
* SSH / Telnet username, port and password
* Device Log
Included Network Tools:
* Remote shutdown/restart/sleep of other Macs
* Wake On LAN
* HTTP, HTTPS, AFP, SMB, FTP, VNC, RDP, SSH, TELNET for Quick Connect
Supported Network Interfaces:
* Built-in WiFi
* Built-in Ethernet
Please note that like all IP Scanners applications the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
What's New in Version 1.1.11
NEW: Tooltips for host names.
NEW: Set the number of concurrent pings in the preferences.
FIX: Crash on some devices during a scan.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
All above links are interchangable. No password