Silverstack v3.3.2 (Mac OSX) | 47 Mb
Silverstack covers all essential media management activities on set starting the very first moment data is loaded off the camera. The powerful software tool enables high-speed and checksum-verified copy and backup processes to multiple destinations for all kind of camera and file formats. Furthermore, Silverstack includes a First Look transcoding functionality, a comprehensive clip library and customizable report capabilities which allows to document and to summarize all essential data management processes for the film- and postproduction team.
Silverstack offers advanced support for handling movie data coming from ARRI Alexa, RED, Canon C300 / C500, Sony F5 / F55, Digital Bolex, Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Indiecam, Ikonoskop, Canon DSLR, Nikon DSLR and GoPro cameras as well as from AJA and Atomos field recorders. For these cameras Silverstack includes extensive metadata and media management features, professional playback controls and further tools for quality check.
* Adding metadata from project overview to reports
* Silverstack now aggregates project metadata like director and production from clip metadata and adds this metadata to reports. Users may overwrite project metadata to show in reports from the project overview.
* Showing path of currently played clips
* Click the volume icon in the playback controls to see the volume and the path of the currently played clip.
* Improved volume identification of network shared
* Network shares are now no longer identified using volume size and creation date but the URL of the connected share. This will improve volume detection of network shares that change their size or creation date.
* Support for the new RED Rocket X
* Adding detection of volume rename
* New tint metadata field in sidebar and table view
* Using new ARRIRAW SDK to allow higher tint values introduced with SUP 9.0
* Allow R3D clips to be transferred to Final Cut Pro X
* Fixed sometimes not created thumbnails when offloading ARRIRAW from Codex vfs
* Fixed decoding of anamorphic ARRIRAW clips
* Limiting H.264 transcoding to 2k due to problem with higher resolutions
* Improved sorting of clips if sorted by a value thats equal in multiple clips
* Fixed empty reports when exported from camera rolls
* Allow ingest of single .ari and .dng files
* Fixed r3d scene and take metadata extraction
* Hide menu bar on second screen when using fullscreen on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
* Various stability improvements and user interface improvements
Intel, OS X 10.7 or later
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!