Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance.
HitmanPro is the fastest solution to see if your computer is infected with viruses. This software is also portable and can run from a USB Flash Drive, CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. HitmanPro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software.
Features of HitmanPro :
- Recognizes and removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- Short scan time - searches the system within a few minutes.
- No extra system load.
- Impossible to make false positives on important systems files thanks to "profiling" and whitelisting.
- Multi-vendor identification of malware in our real-time "Scan Cloud".
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Creates a check point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
- Free malware scan.
- Free online support in English, German and Dutch.
Build 214 (2014-03-26)
ADDED: Detection for compromised Start Page en Search Engines in Google Chrome
ADDED: Initial support for HitmanPro.Alert 3 integration
FIXED: Application termination during Remnant scan
FIXED: Scan stuck at 99% classification caused by a malformed Firefox prefs.js
IMPROVED: Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP) scanner for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
IMPROVED: Google Chrome now automatically closes gracefully when deleting cookies
IMPROVED: Removal of malware hijacking web browser shortcuts
IMPROVED: Detection of profile location of Firefox
IMPROVED: Auto resizing display resolution when screen is smaller than 800x600
IMPROVED: Windows Task Scheduler 2.0 support
CHANGED: Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) are now default set to Delete (was previously set to Ignore). This due to overwhelming number of helpdesk questions.
UPDATED: End User License Agreement 1.2. Conditions for use of the Free License have changed.
Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8...
Use Given Patch to Activate.
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password