Apple Pages v5.2 (Mac OS X) | 308 MB
Create gorgeous documents in minutes with the all-new Pages for Mac word processor - featuring a stunning new design, new writing tools, and improved performance. Start with an Apple-designed template or create your own design using fonts, styles, and tools from the intelligent Format Panel. Easily add images, movies, charts, and more. And use change tracking, comments, and highlights to review your work.
With iCloud, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Pages for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Whatever you write, Pages puts powerful tools at your fingertips. So you can create great-looking, media-rich documents in minutes.
Get started quickly
- Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
- Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
- The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
- Import and edit Microsoft Word documents and plain text files
- Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
- Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
- Easily update and reorder styles using the new Format Panel
- Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
- Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive charts
- Insert iLife photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
- Use powerful graphics tools including Instant Alpha and masking
- Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
- Edit down to the pixel with the ruler, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
- A new unified file format on Mac, iOS, and the web makes documents work seamlessly across platforms
Advanced writing tools
- Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
- Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
- Show and hide change tracking and comments on mouse-over
- Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
- Automatic list making and spell checking
- Seamless integration with MathType* and EndNote* for inserting equations and citations
- Advanced typography features including smart quotes and ligatures
- Easy setup for headers, footers, and document body
- Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
- Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
- Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
- Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
- Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
- Anyone with the shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com
- Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
- Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
* MathType and EndNote both sold separately. EndNote integration requires plug-in available from Pages support link.
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 5.2
- New "view only" setting lets you share documents you want others to view but not edit
- Delete, duplicate and reorder sections using the page navigator
- Inline images and shapes in table cells are preserved on import
- Copy-paste style improvements
- Better placement of inserted and pasted objects
- Improved Instant Alpha image editing
- Media Browser improvements, including search
- Improved AppleScript support
- New Arabic and Hebrew templates
- Improved support for bi-directional text
- Word count for Hebrew
- Create custom data formats
- Control the z-order of bubble chart labels
- Show rulers as a percentage of document size
- Improved text box behaviour
- Improved EndNote support, including citations in footnotes
- Improved ePub export
- Usability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!