Ableton Live Suite V9.1.2 Incl Patch (MacOSX) | 685/686 MB
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you"ve used music software before, you"re already familiar with with one half of Ableton Live. Live"s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Lives flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
9.1.2 Release Notes
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added control surface support for Akai APC40 MKII, APC Key 25, APC mini.
- Updated control surface documentation.
- Improved readability of text in clips, tracks, chains and macro controls. The text color is now automatically inverted, depending on the background color.
- Live would show cryptic error messages in case it detects and repairs a corrupt database. - - Now it shows something more meaningful.
- Looped clip envelopes could have an incorrect length after unlinking the envelope, linking it again and then moving the clip from Session View to the Arrangement View.
- MIDI data from the computer MIDI keyboard or an external MIDI input could have a huge delay after plugging a cable into the computer's headphone jack (Mac OS X only).
- When overdubbing a MIDI clip in the Arrangement View, the resulting clip would not be cropped to the correct content, but would contain all other notes of the track.
- A playing clip in the last scene would stop playing when deleting a scene above it.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when recording automation over a loop jump in a Session View clip when the Arrangement View's loop is active.
- Plug-in parameters of certain VST plug-ins would not instantly update on the custom plug-in window after changing presets.
- The AU versions of UAD powered plug-ins would not release their DSP resources when turning them off in Live, even if the option "Release all UAD DSP resources on AudioUnit bypass" was enabled in the UAD control panel.
- Loading a set containing many disabled UAD AU plug-ins may have resulted in a "UAD bandwidth allocation exceeded" error while loading the set.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when quitting Live via the Mac OS X App Switcher (CMD+TAB).
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Mac OS X when quitting the application while Live is buffering samples.
- Fixed a crash which could occur in the 64-bit version when triggering multiple voices in Sampler and having the Shrink/Expand Envelopes feature enabled.
- Fixed a crash which could occur in the 32-bit version of Live when loading presets containing a very large amount of devices.
- Fixed a crash that could occur under certain conditions when moving scenes and then using Undo.
- Live 9 Intro or Lite would crash when importing an audio clip which uses the Complex or Complex Pro warp mode (Windows only).