Virtual DJ Pro v7.4.1 (Build 482) Retail | 36.2 MB
VirtualDJ is the hottest AUDIO and VIDEO mixing software, targeting DJs from the bedroom, mobile, and professional superstars like Carl Cox. With VirtualDJs breakthrough BeatLock engine, songs will always stay in beat, and the DJ works their mixes incredibly faster than they ever could.
Virtual DJ Pro v7.4.1 (Build 482) Retail
The automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler lets the DJ perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation at all. The visual representation and the cues allow a DJ to clearly see the song structure, and never be surprised by a break. The vinyl controls will let you scratch like on a real turntable, except that with the beatlock engine your scratches will never end out of the beat.
Add to that the infinite number of cue points a DJ can save for each song and large collection of wonderful automatically beat-synchronized effects.
And with VirtualDJs large collection of skin interfaces to suit everybody from the beginner to the professional DJ, the possibility to record the DJs mix to then burn to CDs, to broadcasting on the Internet and/or the DJs own radio station, to use headphones to preview the song, or use an external mixer to perform in a club; VirtualDJ is a DJs ULTIMATE mix software.
Lastly, enter the new era of DJs mixing video enhanced songs (DVD, DivX, MPEG...) which can be sent to monitors, TVs, a projector for display on a giant screen.
VirtualDJ brings all that and more to the DJ in the most easy-to-use way and at the most affordable price for the ULTIMATE DJ MIX EXPERIENCE.
- Dont limit yourself to a simple two decks setup.
- With VirtualDJ 7, you can set yourself up with 4, 6, or any number of decks up to 99.
- Now its up to you to see how far you can go. Unleash your creativity.
- But rest assured that your software wont be the limit.
- Always wished you could run your analog device input or maybe a live musician through your software? Now you can by bringing them all together inside VirtualDJ.
- With VirtualDJ 7, you can set as many input channels as your audio hardware supports and route them to any deck at will.
You get full control on the input stream, including applying effects, visualizing the beat-waveform, synchronization, beat-matching, and more.
- You can also instant-record a portion of the input stream, and then replay and scratch it as you want.
- If you like to compose your own tracks, or want to mix traditional DJing with live performance, you can now link all your favorite softwares.
VirtualDJ 7 is compatible with any Rewire application (Ableton Live, ...).
- A Rewire application can be assigned to any deck, and you can apply addition effects, visualize the beat-waveform, synchronize and beat-match, etc..., like you would with a normal file.
- The play/pause/pitch/etc controls of the deck will control the Rewire application, so that you can choose to work either from the VirtualDJ screen or from the Rewire application.
- Be sure to keep your music library always up-to-date.
- If you have a Premium Membership, you can ask GeniusDJ to recommend and download new songs based on a selection of existing songs, or based on your mixing habits.
- You can also use GenuisDJ to automatically top-up your folders with the latest songs from the same genre.
- No matter how you will choose to use it, keeping your library on the edge has never been so easy.
New Audio Engine
- Because the quality of the sound is of paramount importance to any real DJ, VirtualDJ 7 makes sure to bring you the best sound science has to offer.
- The new Advanced Master Tempo will give you a sound clearer than ever, even at extreme pitch changes.
- While the new Pure Scratch mode will give you a high-fidelity scratch emulation, sounding more real than the real thing.
- VirtualDJ 7 also features an improved database managment.
- Move information from and to ID3 tags, change or rename multiple files at once, use several new extended fields, nest virtual folders, everything is there to help you easily keep your library organized and clean.
DJ Controller support
- Atomix Productions worked with all the main DJ manufacturer brands (Pioneer, Numark, Denon, Vestax, Gemini, Hercules, Stanton, American Audio, Behringer, Reloop, etc...) to ensure that most of the DJ controllers on the market today work plug-and-play with VirtualDJ 7.
- VirtualDJ 7 comes with predefined mapping for most of the DJ Controllers (more than 80 in the default installer, and more can be downloaded from the website), but the mappings can be easily changed and tweaked to your liking.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon X2
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (or newer)
- 1280x1024 resolution (or higher)
- Multi-channel DirectX compatible soundcard
- 1024MB RAM
- 200MB free on the hard drive
Virtual DJ Pro v7.4.1 (Build 482) Retail
All above links are interchangable. No password