J.River Media Center 19.0.128 | 24.61 MB
J.River Media Center - Universal multimedia entertainment center that combines work with music, video and photos. From With this program you can manage all the computer connected to your home entertainment devices. Plays most popular audio and video formats, including MP3, audio CD and DVD, can convert CD-audio tracks in WAV, MP3, copy to your hard disk vinyl discs and cassettes, as well as create an audio-CD, and for all these functions, the program has many configurable parameters.
From J.River Media Center you can, using a computer to control all the connected multimedia devices. With this program you can copy music to portable digital players and mix your digital photos from your camera into a digital library media center, record audio files from audio CDs, record your favorite TV programs and watch them on TV. Media Center allows you to include in different rooms at the same time, different music.
The program provides an opportunity to organize a collection of photos, view detailed information about each file. Unique full-screen mode allows you to work with the media collection, driving it to a monitor or TV. Supports a variety of remote controls. Media Center supports many models of portable players, you can synchronize your media library with the iPod and many other devices.
* Supports over 80 file formats
* Create custom Playlists and Smartlists from the library
* Burn CD and DVD
* Support for popular MP3 devices, including IPod ®, Creative ® and SanDisk ®
* Selectable skins
* Search, download and playback on Google Video / Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast - all without leaving the app
* Media Mode - button for quick access to information such as music, pictures, videos
* Built-in CD Labeler for printing labels
* Automatic monitoring and import of newly added files
* Mouse wheel zooming and panning for pictures, video, DVD and TV
* Support for Winamp 2 skins
* New Display Mode view
* Remote control
* Media Server - Home networking
* Replay Gain (volume leveling)
* In-line file property editing
* Web TV and radio
* Visualization Studio - create and save your own visualizations
* Media Planner
* Built-in Download Manager
* DSP / EQ Studio
* Media Editor for editing music files
* View the TV (with tuner)
* Recording and Playback DVD
* Organization and improvement of digital image
* 3D visualization
* Flexible database that allows unlimited new fields to add
* Panel View - shows album art / image for each track or CD or DVD
* Built-in music editor SlideShow
* ASIO Playback
* Multi-Zone Playback
* Web or FTP upload of media files
* Support Play 'N' Universal Plug devices such as Media Streamers
* Basic image editing
* Multi-Zone Synchronization
Changes in JRiver Media Center 19.0.128 (14/04/2014):
1. Fixed: Loading images from Google for Theater View Media Slideshow was broken as of beginning of April, due to a change in Google's website.
2. Changed: Added more logging to TV channel scan wizard.
3. Fixed: When playing live TV on clients using tuners on a server, the Playing Now OSD did not show channel and program info.
4. Fixed: Certain WMV files did not reliably pass audio analysis.
5. Changed: MC's behavior when the 'i' button on remote control is pressed in Display View is now uniform across all playback types. The OSD will cycle through 'Position' (if available), 'Playing Now' (or 'Programs'), and 'Description' (if any - for live TV the description of currently playing program, for other files the Description tag field) . Pressing 'i' while 'Description' is showing turns off OSD.
OS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Home Page - http://www.jriver.com