Size : 106 MB
iGrafx is a recognized leader of comprehensive Business Process Analysis (BPA) solutions. Our solutions help organizations large and small document, analyze, improve, manage, and align processes and technologies integral to their business operations. iGrafx solutions enable companies to achieve process excellence in a controlled, centralized and collaborative manner across functional boundaries, geographies, and levels of maturity.
Ideal for organizations engaged in:
- Enterprise Modeling
- Enterprise Architecture
- SOX Compliance
- IT Governance
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity
- Quality Management
- Six Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing
- ISO Certification
- Business Process Management
Features and Benefits:
- New Single client access to rich enterprise modeling & diagramming Design a balanced scorecard, control structure and risk catalog together with the process diagrams and models they are aligned with.
- New Multi-tiered enterprise landscapes Identify missing process steps and eliminate duplication by leveraging standard enterprise frameworks.
- New Diagram-based enterprise modeling Draw enterprise value chains where process and activity support relationships are automatically defined.
- New Additional enterprise element support Create a common library of work products that flow between processes and activities; define audit and control relationships to business rules; include classes, interfaces, services and operations in models; model human resources performing tasks under multiple roles.
- New Integration with SAP庐 Solution Manager Create and modify SAP Solution Manager blueprint projects and project documentation in a business-friendly tool; align SAP landscapes with the Enterprise Model; create end-to-end process flows visible from within SAP Solution Manager; report on impact of SAP processes to operations and organizations of the business.
- New BPMN 2.0 support Take advantage of the latest version of the BPMN diagramming standard with updated terminology, indicators, events, gateways and other functionality.
- Enhanced Lifecycle management Review, approve and endorse documents and diagrams via the web. Ensure that process model reviews and approvals are performed regularly with scheduling and reminders.
- Enhanced Web Central customization Define navigation paradigms and landing pages.
- Enhanced Diagram Publishing Define order of multi-diagram documents.
- Enhanced Improved graphic, line and shape behavior in diagrams Display indicators based on custom data and conditions. Draw process dataflow. Integrate transparent bitmaps into process diagrams. Move through multi-diagram documents using off-page connector hot spots.
- Enhanced Process simulation capability Increased flexibility to handle exceptions, options for generating transactions and more.
Something exciting is within your reach
iGrafx 2013 is the latest and greatest release of the most powerful suite of business process management and improvement solutions on the market. With features ranging from Quick Start templates and presentation-ready graphics to SharePoint integration and critical process path analysis, iGrafx 2013 enables companies at any level of process maturity to quickly and easily create, manage and share process data.
- Create great-looking process maps and robust enterprise models even quicker than before with our improved graphical modeling experience and new, efficient enterprise authoring features.
- Analyze and present process improvements more efficiently with our Critical Path Analyzer and VSM timeline enhancements.
- Encourage process visibility across the board by linking data between the iGrafx platform and Microsoft SharePoint collaboration software.
- Conveniently access critical process documentation on-the-go from smart phone and other mobile devices.