CEI EnSight Gold 10.0.3g WiN/MacOSX/Linux-SSQ | 4.31 GB
EnSight is software for visualization and analysis of data from a computer simulation and / or experiments.
EnSight - FEA and CFD post-processing visualization Extreme Visualization. Are you seeing all you should see in your engineering and scientific postprocessing? If not, then EnSight is the tool for you. With the largest set of features of any visualization / post-processing tool in existence, EnSight lets you see what you've been unable to display and document in the past. An icon-based user interface allows you to learn the program quickly and to move easily into layers of increased functionality. Plus, EnSight works on all major computing platforms and supports interfaces to most major CAE programs and data formats.
CEI offers several forms of EnSight; these include EnSight Lite, Standard, Gold and DR (distributed rendering) and are described more on each product page.
The power of EnSight software includes all the power of EnSight Lite plus the following features:
Runs standalone or distributed using client-server operation on Windows, Apple, Linux, SGI, SUN, IBM, and HP. Reads multiple data sets and enables you to run comparisons between them. The data can originate from different solvers and / or different disciplines. Runs in parallel on up to two processors on shared memory computer systems. Post-processes data remotely with client-server operation.
In CEI EnSight Gold the opportunity of parallel operation with multiple computers at the same time, the analysis of complex mapping applications. The program includes advanced imaging features with support for many standard file formats that contain theoretical and engineering data. EnSight Gold can be successfully used for processing data from CFD and FEA programs as a graphical postprocessor. The latest version of EnSight supports data formats such systems as ABAQUS, ADINA, ANSYS, CFX, Dytran, FLUENT, LS-DYNA, Nastran, Star-CD and many others. This adds the ability to compare results from different systems into a single graphical interface, as well as ample opportunity to present their results.
Key features of CEI EnSight Gold:
* SMP parallel processing support for more than 2 processors.
* Support for multiple VR planar and non-planar displays, such as RAVE, or several multi-panel.
* The system of "Heads Up" Macro (HUM), to create a VR interface and VR input devices for head tracking and manipulation.
* Output to POV-Ray ray-tracing program for photorealistic images.
* Interfaces with EnLiten Gold for sharing of results in VR environments.
* Support for 3D input devices Trackd, or write your own using CEI's provided API.
* Component Server-of-server (SOS) for parallel processing on SMP or DMP architectures.