Coollector Movie Database 4.1.5 (Mac OS X) | 108.5MB
Coollector Movie database is the most complete tool for the movie lovers. It's a huge database of movies and series, personalized with what you've seen, how much you've liked it, and what you wish to see. It's also a video collection manager, to track what DVDs you own, where they're stored, and which ones you've loaned. It can handle your video files too, with a lightning fast scanning feature. Last but not least, it'll analyze your taste to give you the best movie recommendations you've ever had.
* a huge database of more than 100,000 movies and series.
* movie posters, video covers, person pictures, character screenshots.
* filtered search (more than 20 filters), string search, barcode search.
* track what movies you've seen, you own, you wish, you loaned, etc...
* very accurate rating system, personalized predictions and recommendations.
* manage your DVD collection with all the technical details.
* very fast scanning of your video files, "play" button.
* skinnable interface, adjustable grid layout.
* dual-pane or single-pane modes, link to Youtube trailers.
* IMDb rating and popularity, direct link to the IMDb page.
* automatic backups, online backups, online publishing.
What's New in Version 4.1.5
Added 1,000 movies and series.
Press "control + shift + T" to globally rename or delete a tag.
The filmography of a person can be filtered with "owned", "wished", "rated", or "not rated".
Fixed several bugs.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later