O&O DiskRecovery 9.0 Build 248 Tech Edition | 27 Mb
O&O DiskRecovery looks for and recovers data that's been unintentionally lost as a result of human error or defective software. It combs every sector of the hard disk, the memory card, or the USB Stick to find lost files. Before recovery users can preview the recoverable files.
O&O DiskRecovery 9 searches for and reconstructs data that was deleted or lost through software error. It scans the entire hard disk, partition or USB Stick for lost files. Usage is very intuitive, with a step-by-step wizard enabling users with little or no experience to easily recovery data they feared was lost. The free trial version lets users see before they buy just what lost data is in fact recoverable.
Important Features at a Glance
- Unlimited number of files can be recovered
- Three integrated scanning methods:
- Quick search for files, even on very large disks (O&O UnErase)
- Sector-based deep scan (O&O DiskRecovery)
- Scan formatted or structurally damaged partitions (O&O FormatRecovery)
- Clearly laid-out wizard for scanning and recovery
- Easy integration of data images
- Program start from removable drives possible (Instant installation)
- Supports over 350 file types (ca. 300 various file extensions, all standard applications)
- Preview of files prior to recovery
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, USB Sticks, CompactFlash, and most digital cameras
- Deep scan to search out files on destroyed partitions and disks
- User-defined signatures can be added
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!