DivX Plus Pro 10.2 Mac OS X | 95MB
A complete software suite that provides quick access to a plethora of efficient tools that will enhance your digital video experience
DivX Pro for Mac is our premium software offering, giving you everything you need to create and play high-quality DivX videos on your Mac. You can also enjoy your DivX videos anywhere you want on a variety of DivX Certified® consumer electronic devices. DivX Plus Software includes everything you need for a high-quality digital video experience including Converter, Player, Web Player and Codec Pack.
DivX is a great software collection that provides a suite of very efficient tools that will deliver a complete and high quality cinematic experience.??
The DivX installer intends to offer an all-in one solution for dealing with HEVC videos and contains a converter, a video player, a web player and a codec pack.
??The DivX Converter can be used to create and edit HEVC videos, combine movies, add subtitles, convert them to different formats and more. The app also includes batch processing capabilities.??
The DivX Player app is able to render video files that come in popular formats, such as MKV, MP4, AVI or DIVX. It is able to deal with subtitles, multiple audio tracks and chapter points. Furthermore, the built in Media Server can be used to stream the media content to different devices.??
The DivX Web Player can deal with AVI, MOV, MKV, DIVX and MP4 video files and provides most of the functions of a usual media player. It also comes with H.264 DXVA hardware acceleration and will use less CPU power and battery.??
Additionally, the Codec Pack provides the necessary software additions that will give you the possibility to play the DivX movies in any media player and much more.
?During the installation process, you can choose to also get the DivX HEVC Plug-in: this way, you will be able to use the HEVC video standard and take advantage of its quality and compression level.??
All in all, the DivX app suite provides a complete and efficient solution for creating, playing, converting or streaming HEVC videos.
* Converter 10.2
* Player 10.2
* Web Player 3.2
* DivX To Go 10.2
* Media Server 10.2
* DivX Installer System 3.2
? What's New:
* Improved HEVC and AVC decoder
* Improved architecture for codec distribution
* Experimental DivX Live DASH streaming in Web Player
* Codec pack no longer offered in main DivX bundle
* Player rendering subtitles too large
* Converter runtime error when analyzing of RMVB or RM videos
* Converter error 21 issue on specific HEVC/MP4 video
* Converter transcoding of 15fps video
* Converter automatically adds subtitles in same folder
* Converter high bitrate issue with specific MPEG-TS file
* Media Server issues with folders when cancel button pressed
* Media Server random crash issue
* Corrected some translations errors
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!