AirFile 2.2.0 (Mac OS X) | 12.5MB
AirFile lets you manage multiple Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Bitcasa, Copy, OwnCloud, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects in one place.
Are you looking for an app that allows for accessing multiple Dropbox, multiple Box, multiple GoogleDrive, multiple OneDrive, etc.? AirFile is exactly an app designed for this use case.
It allows you to add multiple clouds, email multiple files, upload any files to clouds, download photos and videos onto the device, sort files with many different options, transfer files between clouds, edit and save text files back to clouds, restore deleted files, and a lot more.
AirFile supports most of popular clouds: Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Bitcasa, Copy, SugarSync, ownCloud. It also supports many network servers: WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects, FTP, SFTP.
- Accessing two Dropbox accounts, one for personal use, the other for company use.
- Transferring files between two cloud accounts.
- Emailing one or more files as attachments.
- Uploading any files from any apps to any clouds.
- Downloading videos from clouds to the device for offline use.
- Sorting files by modified date, name, size or kind.
- Copy files from Dropbox to GoogleDrive, and vice versa.
- Open a text file in your Dropbox, edit the content, save back to your Dropbox.
- Restore deleted files right in the app.
- Share public links to any files.
- Slick design.
- Fantastic user experience.
- Dual panes makes file transfer so simple.
SECURITY & PRIVACY:
- It uses OAuth protocol to access your data. It does not store your password.
- We respect user privacy. AirFile does not send and use any user data.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor