Kolor Autopano Video Pro v1.5.1 (Mac OS X) | 72,74 MB
Stitch multiple videos together to create 360x186; videos
The easiest way to stitch and create 360-degree immersive videos. Offer an incredible new experience to your clients or friends. Autopano Video is the new video-stitching software application developed by Kolor. It lets you assemble several videos into a single one covering up to 360 x 180 degrees. The user interface is designed to ease your workflow: drag and drop your source videos, choose a stitching template (including GoPro template) or launch a detection from scratch, use Autopano Pro or Giga to adjust your reference panoramas and click on Render.
Autopano Video Pro is a cross-platform application that enables you to stitch and create 360 videos.
By using Autopano Video Pro you can also create wide-angle videos from two clips.
Autopano Video Pro comes with an user-friendly interface that helps you assemble several videos into a single one at up to 360 x 180 degrees.
The difference between Autopano Video Pro and Autopano Video is that the Pro version includes GPU processing for faster rendering times.
- 9 projections, color correction, horizon correction
- Automatic or manual sound-based sync of video frames
- Automatic stitching
- Video encoding
- Sound output
- GPU processing
- Template-based stitching
- Real-time preview
- Batch processing
- Unlimited output size
- Blending presets
Fixes since 1.5.0:
- 0003434: [MainConcept] crash on framerate upscaling.
- 0003438: [UI] decoders are not well reloaded on loading new project.
- 0003399: [UI] current time is not reset when new videos are dragged.
- 0003404: [UI] Restore defaults in render box gives a size of 240?20 pixels.
- 0003412: [Crash Dump] crash in render settings.
- 0003405: [UI] Label too large.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.
- 64-bit processor.