TechSmith Camtasia v2.8 MacOSX
Size: 181 MB
Screen video capture app. Records PowerPoint presentations, websites, webcams, and software demos. Editing functions include cutting, splicing, adding transitions, and captions. Videos can be saved in many formats and shared on YouTube or Screencast.com.
New in 2.8:
- Added a cross platform Techsmith Recording format (.trec) that allows users to record on Camtasia (Mac) and edit in Camtasia (Win), or vice-versa.
- Added a timeline context menu option to remove all empty tracks.
- Fixed a bug that changes callout stroke width when scaling shape callouts.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Camtasia for Mac from closing after modifying the getting started project.
- Fixed a bug that prevented sharing to Screencast.com if login information was not saved in the keychain.
- Fixed a bug that caused a hang when dragging files with .cmrec in the filename or path.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent multiple items from being selected in the clip bin.
- Fixed a bug where markers on the timeline would not update.
- Fixed a bug that failed to display the title in the share history window when sharing to Relay.
- Fixed a bug that created extra space between media when multiple sources were added to the timeline at once.
- Fixed a bug where adding multiple media to the timeline at once results in multiple undos.
- Fixed a bug that allowed media to be forced onto a locked track.
- Fixed a bug that deleted the share history from the disk.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the retry function from working in the share history window.
- Fixed a bug where closing a project without saving can cause any media deleted from the project to be removed from the project when reopening it again.
- Fixed a bug that creates an empty entry in the share history window.
- Fixed a bug that appends .mp4 to files uploaded to Google Drive that already have the .mp4 extension.
- Fixed a bug that scaled shape callouts instead of resizing them after cropping.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when doing an advanced export as a Quicktime MPEG-4 or Quicktime Movie.
Intel processor, OSX 10.6.6+, Quartz Extreme support, 2 GB RAM, 4 GB disk space (minimum), QuickTime X or later.