Peep 2.2.2 Retail | MacOSX | 2 Mb
File viewer / text encoding conversion utility for Mac OSX.
- View any file in detail, view / save in any text encoding
- Displays each byte as data (decimal or hex notation) or as text
- Can take text directly from the clipboard
- Try different text encodings to find the correct one or the best fit
- Attempts to filter the text from a proprietary format
- Saves a text file using the same or another encoding
There are many different text encoding systems (ways of representing characters within a file) and a file doesn't necessarily know what encoding it's in. This can lead to frustrating problems when the file is opened.
Peep is a file viewing and text encoding utility which is useful when programming, when experiencing text encoding problems or when you need to extract information from a file that you can't open otherwise.
Allows you to view files in a 'hexeditor' style, it's not intended to be an editor but rather to inspect, access or sort out encoding problems.
Web download: Mac OSX 10.4 or higher, Intel or ppc. 10.8 (Mountain Lion) is supported
App Store: Mac OSX 10.5 or higher, Intel, Lion is supported
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploadable )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Oboom )
Click my nick to see more my articles