Laughingbird Software The Logo Creator 6.8.0 + Bonus Pack | 276.76 MB
Make Logos and other Graphics that look like a Photoshop Guru spent HOURS on! Save designers fees, work at your own pace, and you have UNLIMITED revisions! The Possibilities are endless! With The Logo Creator, you can create all kinds of graphics in minutes!
Nothing else even comes close!
- Those Free Online Logo Makers actually charge you to download your ONE logo!
- Logo Designers are expensive! With The Logo Creator, YOU control your own image
- The Logo Creator gives you high quality graphics. NOT clip art
- You can SELL what you create with The Logo Creator. Other software products do not allow this
You will be using the software in minutes.
25000 Facebook Fans love the The Logo Creator Software! With Laughingbird amazing software, you can stop wasting time and money and start creating (and selling!) professional graphics that will make you proud.
200 ready made templates to start your ideas flowing!
The Logo Creator starts you off by showing you over 200 creative templates! No extra work on your part. So now your landing pages, sales pages and membership sites will all look stunning!
Over 300 Graphics Elements
Orbs swooshes hands mascot characters all kinds of awesome images to use in your designs! (and you can import your own graphics too!)
An easy to use interface
Super easy editing tools! you would not find any complex Photoshop-like icons to confuse you. Click on the text you will get your text options. click on an image, you will get your image options!Just click and drag images onto the canvas! Nice!
What are the Requirements for The Logo Creator version 6?
A Windows or Mac System made in the last 5 years works best. Although it works on any machine, rendering and previewing of images may be slower on older computers. You’ll need at least Windows Vista, and Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion)
Whats new in version 6.8.0:
- Code enhancements. The majority of this update has to do with the inner workings of the software. You would not see the changes, but you will most likely feel them.
- Changed File menu Save as PNG for image swf changed to to Export to PNG. Same for other export formats: Transparent PNG, JPG, SWF.
- When exporting image swf files, you no longer have to add the extensions (jpg, png, swf).
- Save as graphics options changed to Export
- Put new generic logo in upper left of screen to make way for the Creator concept (slowly moving away from Logo Creator idea we all know The Logo Creator creates far more than just logos!
- File Open now works for templates saved to external location.
- Fixed undo/redo for images and text.
- SWF export now works in OSX Mavericks (Mac 10.9).
- SWF export now supports transparency if canvas background is white.
- Enter Return key now works in the New Template dialog. No need to click OK.
- Shapes.db no longer crashes (if you still have the Shapes Bug, see here for a solution)
- Grid is now off by default when launching TLC for the first time
- Autosave All templates are now automatically saved to the user’s custom folder.
Explicit saving is no longer required.
- Content Store link is displayed.
- eCover creation code implemented (not activated yet! Be patient my friend )
- Software Auto Updates: Server-based auto-update integrated into TLC.
Preview version re-activated (this code helped to create the trial version)