Laughingbird The Logo Creator 6.8 Mac (Full Licensed) - by [ChingLiu] | 281.80 MB
Nothing else even comes close!
-Those �Free� Online Logo Makers actually charge you to download your ONE logo!
-Logo Designers are expensive! With The Logo Creator, YOU control your own image
-The Logo Creator gives you high quality graphics. NOT clip art
-You can SELL what you create with The Logo Creator. Other software products don't allow this. You'll be using the software in minutes.
25,000 Facebook Fans love the The Logo Creator Software! With Laughingbird's amazing software, you can stop wasting time and money and start creating (and selling!) professional graphics that will make you proud.
Here's what you'll get
200 �ready made� templates to start your ideas flowing!
The Logo Creator starts you off by showing you over 200 creative templates! No extra work on your part. So now your landing pages, sales pages and membership sites will all look stunning!
Over 300 Graphics Elements
Orbs, swooshes� hands � mascot characters� all kinds of awesome images to use in your designs! (and you can import your own graphics too!)
An easy to use interface
Super easy editing tools! � you won't find any complex Photoshop-like icons to confuse you.
Click on the text � you'll get your text options. � click on an image, you'll get your image options!Just click and drag images onto the canvas! Nice!
Full specs of version 6.8
- Code enhancements. The majority of this update has to do with the inner workings of the software. You won't see the changes, but you'll most likely feel them.
- Changed File menu: �Save as PNG� for image/swf changed to to �Export to PNG�. Same for other export formats: Transparent PNG, JPG, SWF.
- When exporting image/swf files, you no longer have to add the extensions (jpg, png, swf).
- �Save as�� graphics options changed to �Export�
- Put new �generic� logo in upper left of screen to make way for the �Creator� concept (slowly moving away from �Logo Creator idea� � we all know The Logo Creator creates far more than just logos!
- File Open now works for templates saved to external location.
- Fixed undo/redo for images and text.
- SWF export now works in OSX Mavericks (Mac 10.9).
- SWF export now supports transparency if canvas background is white.
- Enter / Return key now works in the New Template dialog. No need to click OK.
- Shapes.db no longer crashes (if you still have the Shapes Bug, see here for a solution)
- Grid is now off by default when launching TLC for the first time
- Autosave: All templates are now automatically saved to the user's custom folder.
Explicit saving is no longer required.
- �Content Store� link is displayed.
- eCover creation code implemented (not activated yet! Be patient my friend )
- Software Auto Updates: Server-based auto-update integrated into TLC.
- Preview version re-activated (this code helped to create the trial version)
You need at least Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion)
Free Link Download uploadable.ch
Buy Premium Download Link letitbit.net Max Speed
Download Link oboom.com