Macaw v1.0.12 (Mac OSX) | 43 MB
Macaw allows you to quickly collect design, bringing it to html, it seems to look very comfortable and fast. See our presentation to understand how quickly. Most importantly, get a very valid code for future use.
A key goal of Macaw enable designers and developers to better understand each other's capabilities and needs that they have.
In addition, including the user interface with CSS units and adaptive control points on the canvas with a floating grid, Macaw is positioned as a "development tool for advanced coders." Generated, the optimized code is not just a function of the application, it is possible that distinguishes it from all other products.
How do you manage to ensure the creation of pure HTML and CSS? One word - "Alchemy". This is an internal engine Macaw, which generates code that can compete with the fact that developers do Aces.
Macaw v1.0.12 Release Notes
This release includes a major rework of the Stream layout engine. This dramatically reduces jumping elements, improves speed all around and simplifies responsive workflow.
* Improved DOM sorting algorithm.
* Major speed enhancements.
* Better handling of freshly drawn elements across all breakpoints.
* Improved layout mechanics to maintain positioning across all breakpoints.
* ID's can now be set in the inspector, which allows you to target elements via scripting or link to spots on the page.
* Full width grouping allows you to force a new container around elements with a 100% width.
* Better handling of center collisions on all breakpoints.
* Handle new breakpoint indices over 10 properly.
* Scoped snap guides.
* Prevent random NaN margins.
* Proper pasting of element widths when changing scope.
* Proper handling of shift-clicking elements in the outline to select a range.
* Improved history states for align operations.
* Improved pasting of auto heights.
* Check shadows and backgrounds properly when grouping and ungrouping.
* Fixed retina image height issue.
* Improved component placing.
* Improved paragraph rule writing.
* Improved sorting of media queries.
* Fixed pasted elements from one page into a container on another page.
* Disabled text editing on lower breakpoints for now.
* Added more checks to limit max breakpoint widths of 2000px.
* Fixed issue where hitting "return" for the first time in a text element wouldn't break the text at the cursor position.
* Updated the script pane's sidebar to scroll when the project has a lot of variables / swatches.
* Fixed outline code hints so that they disappear on scroll of the outline.
* Fixed default checkbox label element name
* Fixed project migration backup so that it contains all project assets.
* Make sure that the library search input can be cleared.
* Cleaned up unnecessary history states.
* Fixed issue that prevented an mcw file from opening when dragged into the app when the current project was on a non-default breakpoint
* Fixed issue where single clicking while drawing would cause endless drawing of elements.
* Address issue where cropped images were changing in dimensions causing black areas.
* Make sure left, top, right and bottom values ??stay 'auto' when their xOrigin is center or yOrigin is middle respectively.
* Fixed issue where the grid would serenader incorrectly in the editor on publish.
* Address issue where "Drop to Import" was being triggered when the user dragged non-file elements in the application.
* Added threshold to outline moves to prevent accidental movement of layers when double clicking to rename.
* Updated text element editing to prevent empty text elements from being created when clicking outside of the currently focused text element.
* Fixed bug where tabbing through the element name, variable and ID fields would cause the editor's interface to disappear.