ToneBoosters audio plugins Bundle v3.0.7 (Mac OS X) | 12 MB
Plugins for digital signal processing and auditory perception AU/VST
ToneBoosters audio plugins are based on more than a decade of scientific research and product development in the areas of digital signal processing and auditory perception.
We combine advanced signal processing techniques and highly-optimized cross-platform implementations with simple-to-use interfaces to optimize your workflow.We strive
for both affordability as well as quality rather than settling for compromises and trade-offs, introducing professional-grade products to a broad range of users.
TB Barricade CM:
- Transparent, mastering-grade brickwall limiter that comes free with Computer Music magazine issue 199 (Dec 2013).
- Add the warmth and punch of analog tape right within your audio workstation - with TB Ferox tape simulator plugin.
- World's first quantization and noise shaping plugin that allows the design of your own noise shaping curve - as easy as working with an EQ!
- Chorus, echo, phaser, tremolo, auto-pan, tape delay,... A wide variety of modulation effects in a single processing framework.
- High-quality, transparent dynamics processor with adjustable knee and auto-release functionality suitable for single tracks as well as complex mixes.
- Dynamic equalizer - blending flexible dynamics processing and spectrum equalization in one optimized plugin.
- Authentic analog tape simulation plugin carefully modeled after legendary Japanese and Swiss reel-to-reel recorders.
- Stereo and multi-channel loudness measurement plugin compliant with ITU-R BS.1770, EBU R-128, EBU TechRep. 3341, 3342 and ATSC A/85.
- Transparent, mastering-grade brickwall limiter with k system peak/RMS meters and EBU R128 / ITU-R BS.1770 compliant ISP/true-peak limiting.
- Revisit the 4 or 8 bit era and re-create the characteristic sound of 12 bit samplers with TB TimeMachine.
- Analyze and modify the spectral balance with TB Equalizer - a versatile EQ with digital and analog filter prototypes.
- A virtual monitoring setup with adjustable speakers and room acoustic properties - right from your headphones!
- Reduce excess sibilance from vocals, or apply smooth and natural limiting of high frequencies of stereo mixes with TB DeEsser.
- Reduce any unwanted background noise or create that legendary gated reverb with your reverb of choice and TB Gate.
- Simulate any acoustic environment - from a small room to a warm and dense concert hall with TB Reverb.
- Get any audio dynamics under control with TB Compressor - a versatile and advanced VST dynamic range compressor.
- Resolved high-frequency noises when changing output peak levels with multiband option active
- Resolved a bug resulting in a tape delay time that is (in some specific cases) 3 samples too long.
- Added EBU R128 modes with -3dBFS true peak threshold instead of the conventional -1dBFS for certain countries with tighter limits.
- Extended preset slots to 64.
- Added presets kindly provided by Yann.
- Improved release curve transparency for very short release times.
- Mitigated an insufficient resources issue if DAW has insufficient memory in complex projects resulting in incomplete GUI updates.
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher.
- Intel-based processor running at 1 GHz or higher.
Password: escaped from the sky
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!