Sketch 3.0.4 (Mac OS X)
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn"t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS Xs Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketchs single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
VERSION 3 features
- Symbols, for reusing elements in your design
- Text Styles and Layer Styles, redesigned and unified for a better experience
- Redesigned inspector, giving you quicker access to everything
- Automatic Slices, export layers directly, without needing to set up manual slices
- Export multiple resolutions from a single slice, at any scale
- Improved PDF, EPS and SVG importing and exporting
- Speed, bug fixes and polish all around
- Presentation Mode, go full screen and hide all controls, perfect for showing off designs
- Improved bitmap editing with Magic Wand, Crop, Invert and Vectorize tools
- Simple but powerful interface, built from the ground up for OS X
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays
- Powerful styling: multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, blending, blur, noise and more...
- Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document
- Automatic export for multiple resolutions at the same time
- Unique Color (with RGB and HSB modes) and Font pickers
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision or see individual pixels
- Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas. Powerful WYSIWYG rendering
- Shared Layer Styles that automatically update all associated layers
- Shared Text Styles for sharing font and paragraph info between text layers
- Powerful, easy-to-use Vector Tool
- A growing community of designers with fantastic resources available on the web
Sketch is great for a wide variety of designers and artists.
FOR WEB AND UI DESIGNERS
- Web and iOS design templates come standard
- Copy CSS Styles to clipboard (including gradients!)
- Slices: export areas on the canvas as images
- 960 default grid, with support for more advanced grid options
- Create multiple pages inside a single document
- Standard Responsive Web Design Artboards
FOR ICON DESIGNERS
- Artboards: each is its own little canvas
- iOS Icon Templates
- Pixel Grid
- Pixel Effects, such as Gaussian and Motion Blur
- Round to nearest pixel edge
Fixes a bug where items were pasted in the wrong position
Updated to latest CocoaScript
Adds experimental support for the shouldKeepAround property in plugins
Fixes a bug where changing the font might not update the font weight popup.
Fixes a bug where the Vector tool could draw on the wrong artboard
Fixes a bug where Layout Grids are reset to defaults on opening
Fixes a bug where editing a text layer could make its position jump
Fixes a bug where text could disappear when editing
Fixes a bug where zooming and panning could unexpectedly zoom you out to 1%
Fixes a bug where exportable Layers might export with incorrect width
Centering a Layout Grid inside an Artboard improved
Minor performance improvements when dragging objects in large documents
Performance improvements when duplicating multiple objects
Fixes a bug where the tooltip for opacity would cover RGBA numbers
Fixes a bug where adding and dragging a guide would add too many undo steps
Fixes a bug where resizing artboards would not update Width / Height fields in Inspector
Improves the scripting support by fixing some cases where scripts could crash unexpectedly
Fixes a crasher when adding new text layers
Fixes a bug where an empty style name could make the inspector"s section disappear
The X and Y fields in the shape inspector now display their coordinates based on the parent artboard instead of the page
Tabbing in shape handler now does updates the inspector"s point coordinates
Images can be perspective-transformed again
Fixes a bug where a hidden layer list would show a blank area on a new document
Fixes an undo bug when enabling grids
Renaming exportable layers now properly updates the inspector
Trackpad pinch-to-zoom once again zooms into the mouse location
Fixes a bug where you wouldn"t be able to drag out fills or shadows to remove them
Fixes a bug where rotated subpaths dragged out of groups could be scaled up and leave artefacts on the screen
Fixes a bug where Sketch could crash when layers got down to a certain size
Standard OS color picker can once again be used to pick colors
Arrange > Lock is now properly disable for artboards
Fixes a bug where "Paste In Place" with no selection would paste in the wrong position
Screen color picker now looks better against dark backgrounds
You can now also press Alt only halfway the drag to initiate a duplicate
You can now temporarily hide the vector points in edit mode by holding the Option key
Fixes a bug where text layers could get infinitely wide when resizing them together with other layers
Free Link Download Uploadable.ch :
Buy Premium Uploaded.net Download Link Max Speed :
Buy Premium letitbit.net Download Link Max Speed