SketchUp Pro 2014 14.1.1283 (Mac OS X) | 110 MB
SketchUp Pro - a program for the development of three-dimensional models of houses , garages , terraces, outbuildings , wood projects, and even spaceships. SketchUp Pro includes the following products : SketchUp; LayOut; Style Builder. SketchUp Pro projects are saved in *. Skp.
Any model is constructed with additional details, textures and glass, constructed in strict accordance with the space .
Quickly and easily create virtually any building supply at various levels - from Draft-sketch to the finished project .
Works well in conjunction with 3ds max, Piranesi, Archicad. Buildings, furniture , interior design, building construction and much - much more designed for a few minutes. Furthermore , SketchUP Pro provides the ability to create multipage documents and presentations, to sort and annotate a set of scaled models on the same page, create , document and make a presentation of the project , using a single drawing .
Using SketchUp Pro , you can:
- Draw , edit, measure, rotate, and scale figures .
- Divide the model into sections for processing internal parts.
- Apply the model pre textures or create your own .
- Fill the prepared model components ( trees, cars , doors and ShiChuang , people ) or create your own .
- To retouch the face.
- Simulate a shadow in real time for any earthly object.
- Simulate the location of cameras .
- Implement a virtual view.
- Conduct a tour presentation.
- Import -dimensional images (. Jpg,. Png,. Tif,. Tga,. Bmp) and three-dimensional models (.3 ds,. Dem,. Ddf,. Dwg,. Dxf,. Skp).
- Export models in Google Earth.
- Export models of two-dimensional images (. Jpg,. Bmp,. Png,. Tif).
- Remove the print model .
- Develop additional applications in the programming environment Ruby.
Basic functions SketchUp Pro:
- Export models formats 3DS, DWG, DXF, OBJ, XSI, VRML and FBX.
- Export animation and virtual review format MOV and AVI.
- Support for organic modeling (Sandbox) and functions of the Film & Stage.
- Import and export GIS- data.
- Print and export raster graphics in the higher resolution screen .
What's new in SketchUp in 2014 :
Absolutely new kind of 3D Warehouse
In 2014 , we have restructured SketchUp 3D Warehouse from the outset. New interface Depot easier to use than ever before . In addition , it is now a stylish modern look. Look for models that you need , create your own collection for model organization . Share their experience with the world and become a full part of the community .
Each model is getting in 3D Warehouse, are now presented in 3D viewer. This means that you can view the model before you download yourself into the scene completely in 3D. You can even now embed 3D models in their own websites so that your visitors can view your 3D model - as with standard navigation tools , and using your customized pre- scenes.
In a new 3D Warehouse , you can now upload your SketchUp models in the scene directly - right from your browser without having to open the 3D Warehouse within SketchUp. We have increased 5 times the maximum file size models , which you can share , uploading them to 3D Warehouse - from 10 to 50 Megabytes .
In addition to the new opportunities directory in the 3D Warehouse , you can search for your model is now much easier. Need concrete mixer model or washing machine ? Find them ...
New tools for creating arcs
Added new methods of creating arcs : the first - by default, familiar to us - building on 2 -point allows you to build an arc by selecting the end , and the starting point by selecting " crown ." Or by first specifying the center of the arc and two points , thereby indicating the angle arc sector. The last method is similar to the second sector of a circle enclosing plane.
Acceleration display shadows for large models
Dropping shadows in real time is no longer a problem , which has to contend with on the larger models , eventually abandoning the use of interactive shadows. We redesigned the entire engine for creating shadows in SketchUp ( title - Master of Shadows (ShadowMaster) and found some significant opportunities for optimization. Our tests on a couple of dozen really complex , huge models of our users have shown an average performance gain of 15. Course, your model may differ slightly in performance in one direction or another .
Free Link Download Uploadable.ch :
Buy Premium Uploaded.net Download Link Max Speed :
Buy Premium letitbit.net Download Link Max Speed