OS X Server 4.0 Developer Preview (14S235h) (Mac OS X) | 200 MB
With the new server OS X Server your business, home office or school to become even more efficient. It's incredibly easy to set up, and easy to manage.
OS X Server - a new generation of server software Apple, designed for devices with OS X and iOS. OS X Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, maintain your own website, publish wikis, configure the Mac, iPhone and iPad, to gain remote access to the network and much more. Mac computer running Mavericks can be quickly and easily converted into a server ideal for home offices, companies, educational institutions and computer enthusiasts.
Powerful tools in OS X Server will improve information sharing and collaboration, as well as improve the efficiency of your organization. OS X Server is ideal for schools, businesses and educational institutions. And it is very easy to use, so you do not need to organize the whole IT-department.
Whats New In OS X Server 4.0 Developer Preview :
your servers host name, service ports, and DNS MX records. (Diagnostic tests using DNS MX records will be available in a subsequent release.)
- Firewall and user / group-based service access controls can now be defined in the Access tab of Server pane. Access restrictions may be applied in multiple levels
- for all networks, local networks, this Mac, custom networks, and for specific users and groups.
- SMB 3 is the default protocol for sharing files in OS X Yosemite. SMB 3 helps protect against tampering and eavesdropping by encrypting and signing data in-flight.
In addition to SMB 3, OS X Yosemite maintains support for SMB 2, AFP and SMB network file sharing protocols, automatically selecting the appropriate protocol as
- SMB 3 provides end-to-end encryption to protect data and secure communication on untrusted networks. SMB 3 uses AES CCM for encryption to ensure communications
between client and server are private.
- To guard against tampering, SMB 3 adds a signature to every packet transmitted over the wire. SMB 3 uses AES-CMAC to validate the integrity of the signature,
ensuring the packets have not been intercepted, changed or replayed and that communication between hosts is authenticated and authorized.
- Profile Manager features new payload settings and Mobile Device Management (MDM) support for new features in iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite iOS and OS X
- MDM support for device renaming
- MDM query to display which VPP account is configured on a device, if any
- Network settings for WPA-2 Enterprise and WPA2-PSD security types
- VPN settings to support Always On and Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) iOS 8!
- MDM support for pushing the installation of media assets including PDF, EPUB and iBook Author files
- MDM query to determine the most recent iCloud backup
- Restriction setting to Allow user to configure restrictions on a device
- Restriction setting to allow or restrict use of Handoff
- Restriction setting to prevent backup of managed books
- Restriction setting to prevent syncing of highlights and notes of managed books
- Restriction setting to allow Internet results in Spotlight search
- Restriction setting to Allow Erase of All Content and Settings
- Restriction setting to Allow Managed Apps to Store Data in iCloud
- Network setting for EAP-SIM random key challenges
- Updated Content Filter setting for third-party Plug-in filters
- Updated Mail setting with per-message S / MIME signing encryption switch
- Managed Domains setting to manage web and mail account domains OS X Yosemite
- MDM support for OS X enterprise app installation
- AD Certificate settings to support AllowAllAppsAccess and KeyIsExtractable
- SCEP and AD Certificate settings to allow specifying certificate renewal notification time
- Passcode setting to prevent login after a specified number of incorrect attempts
- Simpler interface for setting up email for multiple domains
- Administrators can store address information for all meeting rooms in the Calendar Server. This allows Calendar clients to associate map location with a schedule-
able location, support travel times, etc.
- IP address range registration to support caching content in non-NATed networks. (This feature will be available in a subsequent seed.)
Run the installer and follow the instructions
OS X Yosemite 10.10 DP +
At least 2 GB of RAM
At least 10 GB of available disk space (50 GB if you wish to use Caching Server)
Only clean installs are supported in this preview release.
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Max Speed
Download From Uploadable
Download From uploaded
Download From Ryushare