Macaw 1.5 (Mac OS X) | 44 MB
Macaw allows you to quickly collect design, bringing it to html, it seems to look very comfortable and fast. See our presentation to understand how quickly. Most importantly, get a very valid code for future use.
Stop writing code. Start drawing it
- Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS. It's time to expect more from a web design tool.
Fluid canvas and grid
- Macaw is engineered for fluid widths. Resize the canvas and your grids and elements will update accordingly.
- Designing for different device sizes is tricky. Macaw lets you define arbitrary breakpoints and tweak properties for that specific width.
- Macaw gives you access to your system fonts, a full library of web fonts and even allows you to pull in Typekit fonts. It also provides useful calculations like
characters per line.
- Building clickable prototypes in Macaw is as easy as clicking on a target, but it doesn't stop there. You can also add more dynamic interactions with the scripting
palette. Macaw will even autogenerate templates and jQuery variables for you.
- Rich Text Editing: You can now add span, anchor (links), em and strong tag nodes and style them inside your text elements. The rich text styles are also responsive
and they can have states as well. To get started begin editing a text element, select some text, add a node and style away.
- States: Now you can define hover, focus and active states for each of your elements. Macaw will automatically consolidate your styles when publishing to keep your
CSS nice and tidy.
- Display Toggling: Macaw now allows you to toggle the display and visibility of elements. These settings can be changed per breakpoint so you can build more complex
- Embed Tool: Now you can add videos, maps, iframes and custom HTML blocks to your document.
- Responsive Backgrounds and Shadows Background: images, gradients and shadows are all now responsive. They can also be modified for every state.
- Fixed element renaming so that you can click on the suggestions to select them.
- Fixed tabbing/blur on element name, ID and variable fields so that keyboard shortcuts get enabled correctly.
- Added more logic for cleaning up any extra markup that might be added when pasting text into a text element.
- Fixed element ID field so that text doesn't overflow outside of the field.
- Make sure that F8 can toggle the scripts panel open and closed.
- Fixed text calculations for number of characters and characters per line when the element changes in size.
- Make sure that when images are pasted that the their properties are calculated correctly.
- Fixed element order and parent/child relationships when copying and pasting groups.
- Fixed font size publish bugs.
- Ensure proper color properties.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time